Chapter 3

Love you until the day you die and beyond

When we came in the school gate the first one we met were my best friend Kibum. He was running toward me, but quickly  stopped when he saw the guy I was holding hands with. He looked at me confused “Whats going on?”

Eunhyuk tried to let go of my hand, but I didn’t let him.

“He’s my boyfriend” I said

“you’r boyfriend?” he said right before he whispered to me “Are you serious?”

“Do you think I would joke with something like that?”

Kibum just looked at me.                       

“Eunhyuk!” A voice called “Come over here!”

All three of us turned around, it was Ryeowook.

“Im coming!” Eunhyuk shouted before he turned to me “I have to go.”

“See you in the classroom” I said with a smile.

When Eunhyuk had walked away Kibum continued “You’re my best friend and I accept you if you answer me one thing, Why Eunhyuk?,You just beat him up yesterday

I sighed “I know, but I love him, I have loved him al ong time now, I just haven’t realized it”

“What are we going to do when Heechul and the others finds out” He asked.

I think he was afraid for what Heechul could do to me.

“Who knows, but I find out something when that time come”

“Okey, but remember im on your side…Actually I have always known something was going on with you. The way you looked at him yesterday and stayed behind when we went to the alley only made my suspicion more real”

I had to laugh a little, Kibum was a person I had never been able to fool.

The bell rang and we went to outside the classroom.

On the way we met Ryeowook.

“Where is Eunhyuk?” I asked.

Ryeowook just gave me an angry look and walked past me.

I looked after him until he was out of sigh.

“Whats with him?” I said.

“Donghae? You just beated up his best friend up yesterday and many other times, and if he knows about you and Eunhyuk..”

Kibum’s words got cutted of as Eunhyuk just came.

“Hi Eunhyuk, whats with Ryeowook?” I said while taking his hand.

Kibum looked at us.

“oh, its nothing” Eunhyuk said.

“I have to go, see ya” Kibum said and left.

“Does he know?” Eunhyuk asked

I nodden and we went into the classroom.

The whole class stared at us as we entered, including Heechul.

Eunhyuk locked his eyes on the floor as I walked him to his seat in the corner beside the window. Just when he sat down the teacher entered and I walked to my seat right in front of Heechul and sat down.

I felt Heechul stare at my back, my whole back was freezing, I didn’t dare to look back.

But in the middle of the class I felt that he was pecking me at my shoulder.

I turned around and whispered “Yes?”

“Whats with you and Eunhyuk?”

I turned around again, its not easy to answer the same to Heechul that I answered Kibum.

He started to peck me again and I ignored him until he went on my nerves.

I turned around again “What?!”

“Are you guys gay?”

I paused a bit before I answered “What if we are?”

Heechul’s face turned to someone that just had smelled something really gross.

 “That’s disgusting, guys can’t be with each other”

He sat back at his seat again “I though you were cool, I could have accepted that you were a gay weirdo, but of all people you choose Eunhyuk, that nerdy….”

Before he could finish I had stood up from the chair and stood right in front of Heechul.

“What did you call me!” I yelled and grabbed the neck of his uniform and started to yell louder “And worse, what were you gonna call Eunhyuk?”

“Lee Donghae! Kim Heechul, whats going on!” The teacher said angry.

“He started” Heechul said

I released my hands from him.

“You guys haven’t followed on what I have been saying this whole class”

“Heechul started pecking me” I said.

“Both of you, out! Now!”

“Yes teacher” both of us said and went out of the classroom, but before we were outside I noticed Eunhyuk looking at me.