Chapter 14

Love you until the day you die and beyond

**Heechul’s P.O.V.**

 

“Thanks for the talk” The man said and closed the door behind me.

I had been in that house for almost an hour, I apologized, but one thing was bothering me, Im absolutely sure that I heard Eunhyuk’s voice, but that’s not possible, he is dead?

I had asked what was behind the door, but he didn’t answer, just said that the door had been locked as long as he could remember, because he didn’t find the keys. But I had a feeling that he lied so I went to the church first and talked to the priest.

“Have someone named Lee Eunhyuk been buried here this month or was gonna be buried soon?” ‘Since I was not his friend I didn’t know if there had been a funeral’

“No” he said and shook his head.

 

-

 

Then I went to the hospital and asked the nurse. “When did Lee Eunhyuk die in this hospital?”

She started to look at her computer screen. “No one named Lee Eunhyuk has died here. He was only in treatment.”

I wided my eyes “What?!” 

She looked at me “Is it something?”

I shook my head and went out and took up my phone and called Hankyung.

“Hankyung?” I said when he answered the phone “About Eunhyuk, I don’t think his dead”

“What?!” I heard on the other line

“Meet me outside Donghae then I explain” I answered.

“But you don’t want to talk to Donghae”

“No alone. I didn’t wan to, but thing have changed a bit”

 

-

 

I met Hankyung outside Donghae’s house.

“Oh just so you know, Ryeowook lives here too”

“Have he found someone else now?”

Hankyung shook his head, “no, they are friends”

I knocked on the door.

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I heard someone knock on the door.

“Ryeowook? Do you waiting on someone?” I asked Ryeowook who was cooking.

“No who would that be?”

“I don’t know, Yesung?”

He blushed “Just open the door, im busy”

I smiled and went to the entry, but when I opened the door I got a shock, Heechul and Hankyung?

“Hi Hankyung” I said

“I have something to tell you” Heechul said.

“Mhm?”

“Its about Eunhyuk, I don’t think his dead”

I looked at him, how stupid does he think I am? “I was there! I was beside him when he died, Ryeowook was too”

“You don’t understand! Let me come inside so I can explain.

“Sure”

When we came in the kitchen and Ryeowook saw Heechul he just became annoyed.

“Sit down” I said, more in an order than in a nice way.

Hankyung and Heechul sat down.

“First of all I want to say I’m sorry, I have been at Eunhyuks house too.”

I cutted him of. “Which house? His mother’s house or father’s?”

“Oh in that case his father, but when I was inside I heard this noise from a door and it was calling for help, and I’m sure it was Eunhyuk.”

Then I became interested I locked my eyes on him and so did Ryeowook and Hankyung, and all three of us said “What?”

“Then I went to the church, there haven’t been any funeral for him and he haven’t died in the hospital, I have been there”

All three started at Heechul with opened mouths.

“Well that’s what I think. I think his father is hiding him for some reason”

“Well he is strongly against people who are gay” Ryeowook was able to say.

“But why would he do that?” I asked

“I don’t know, but we have to find out, and if you guys wont help I do it myself” Heechul said annoyed.

“I want to help” I said and Hankyung and Ryeowook agreed.

“That’s good, but the door, he said that “It’s been locked for a long time, I asked him. I guess that the door is locked because he don’t want people to go down there, so we need the key and we need to get inside, when he won’t notice”

“How?” He knows all of us?” Hankyung asked.

“But he don’t know Yesung” Ryeowook said.

“He don’t know Kibum either” I added.

“Call them, we need help for this” Heechul said.

 

-

 

After a time they both came, Yesung went to Ryeowook and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Heechul looked away and I felt jealous, not on Ryeowook or Yesung, but at that they were together ‘Just wait Eunhuyk, if Heechul is right its not long before we will be together again’

 

We explained to Yesung and Kibum the situation and they fast agreed to help.

“You are maybe the only two he don’t know who is. We need you guys to get in the house.

“How do we do that?” Kibum asked

“That we have to find out” Heechul said “We should to this as fast as we can, so if anyone have an idea just say it, even how stupid they can be”

“I have an idea” Hankyung said and chuckled.

Everyone looked at him “its just that, we must hope Eunhyuk father have a little erted mind…” then Hankyung turned to Heechul “And Heechul got to dress up like a girl”

Now everyone stared at Heechul that stared back at Hankyung “Your kidding right?” he said in a little scared voice.