The book

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Ryeowook is sitting in his chair reading a book about sleeping and sleeping habits, because he finds his sleeping habit [A/N: grinding teeth.] irretable and wants to find a way to stop it and he doesn't want to go to the doctor, because he doesn't think it is that serious. He just went to a library to buy a book about it. The book is really old and it looks like it is a hundred years old, but it still has good advices or... that was what the librarian said.

tumblr_mdy5aivBBF1rlfzj5o1_500.jpg

He finds the page where the sleeping habit about grinding teeth is. it says:

Teeth Grinding or Bruxism

Sleep bruxism, also known as nocturnal tooth grinding, is the medical term for clenching or grinding teeth during sleep. A type of movement disorder that occurs during sleep, bruxism is a common condition - one survey estimates that 8% of adults grind their teeth at night and a study shows that more than a third of parents report symptoms of bruxism in their children. Occasional bruxism may not be harmful but when it occurs regularly, it may be associated with moderate to severe dental damage, facial pain, and disturbed sleep.

Although the causes of bruxism are unknown, one study links it with such factors as anxiety, stress, alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking, caffeine, sleep apnea, snoring and excessive daytime sleepiness. Importantly, psychiatric or psychological factors do not play a role in most cases. Use of certain medications, including amphetamines, are also associated with episodes of bruxism. Sleep apnea may also be related to sleep bruxism, and evidence suggests that treating sleep apnea can help alleviate sleep bruxism.

People who have sleep bruxism can also suffer headaches, earaches, jaw pain, jaw joint disorders and damaged teeth. Sleep bruxism may also be linked with other medical conditions and have an impact on quality of life. If you feel you may suffer from sleep bruxism, talk to your doctor about ways to treat it and see Treatment and Coping 

Treatment: Often, minimizing stress can alleviate symptoms of sleep bruxism among adults and symptoms often disappear on their own in children. For severe and persistent bruxism, a dentist may prescribe an oral appliance made of soft plastic to protect the teeth. Self-directed therapies, such as jaw-aligning exercises, may also help.

Tooth grinding at night is occasionally linked with daytime stress. To ease symptoms, try to relax in the hours before bedtime to reduce stress levels and to maintain a regular soothing bedtime routine. It is also important to create a sleep environment that is cool comfortable, dark, and quiet and to keep work-related items such as computers out of the bedroom. Tooth grinding during sleep may also be linked with back sleeping. Try side or stomach sleeping to ease symptoms. Finally, be sure to get adequate sleep and general physical exercise on a regular basis. Sleep deprivation may increase stress and exacerbate tooth grinding.

Coping: If you or someone you are close to exhibits signs of bruxism it is important to address the symptoms and take action before permanent dental damage occurs. If possible, seek an expert in dental sleep medicine; otherwise, consult your dentist. For children, symptoms should also be discussed with a pediatrician. In addition to help from a dentist, adults may benefit by consulting a sleep specialist or those who can help teach stress reduction and relaxation techniques.

"Hmm... Maybe I should try one of them." He says.

Yesung goes in.

"What are you reading?" he says.

"About sleep."

"Why? Did you just get Imsomnia because of your song?" [A/N: he talks about Ryeowook's song "Imsomnia"]

"Yeah yeah, of course. You must also have Imsomnia, because I hear you everytime sing it in the shower."

"You hear me sing that song?"

"Of course I did, all the members hear you."

"Really? But I like that song so much."

"Whatever. Let me finish reading."

Then Yesung walks away

Author note: If I must be honest. this is in real life from a website about sleeping habits and troubles, so if you have a sleeping habit or trouble, then go to this website: http://www.sleepfoundation.org 

LOL Yewook look like arguing siblings.