Sorry Lee Sooman

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

"I gonna call Sooman and say that Sungmin is having this sleeping decease and can't perform tonight." Leeteuk says.

"Do that, he will understand." Kangin says.

 

He calls him.

"Yeoboseyo?" He says.

"I have said a thousand times, that this isn't a casino place."

"Sorry, but this is Jungsoo."

"Oh Jungsoo, what is it this time?" he says.

"Sungmin has some kind of sleeping decease, which makes him sleep for a long time."

"So he can't perform tonight?"

"Exactly, Lee."

"Okay, then one of them is missing, but at least you guys are not a duet, you can perform without him."

"Don't you even care about him?"

"Of course, but you can still perform."

"But..."

Sooman hangs up the phone.

 

At the concert.

 

"And here comes Super Junior with their two songs y, Free and Single and Spy." a male voice says.

"Jineun, I've heard Sungmin isn't coming to perform, why not?" a female voice says.

"Well Kateu, It is because Sungmin is busy with something else right now, but here they come."

"And first they will sing y Free and Single and that is what they all are."

 

They start performing the song and some of the other member sing Sungmin's parts.

It goes well until...

Donghae starts singing Sungmin's part: "Nan jeomjeom daedamhaejineungeul."

"y y y" the rest of them say.

Kyuhyun starts feeling a bit dizzy and has his one hand on his forehead.

Ryeowook Sings his part: "I geochin sesangeul maju han chae."

"Too hot." Kyuhyun sings with a hoarse voice.

Leeteuk starts sing his part: "Junbidaen jaman aneungeul."

"y y y."

Kyuhyun starts singing with a normal voice. "Yeogin ggeutdo eobneun byeonsumankeum...."

Before he sings the "Have fun" part, Kyuhyun gets more dizzy and falls down.

The music stops and the other members ask him, if he is okay.

The fans worry about him.

"Oh my, Oh my, Kyuhyun, are you okay? " Kateu says.

Kyuhyun suddenly faints, but has his eyes open.

"Call an ambulance." One of the fans yells.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What has happened to me?

Where am I now?

I suddenly see myself lying on a hospital bed, why?

There is a calender beside me.

20 April 2007? [A/N: one day the car accident, if you don't know, here is a video (Warning: you are maybe going to cry, while watching it)."]

What?

Is this a dream or something?

Suddenly I see a girl walking over to me.

She is wearing cap, sunglasses and airmask.

Who is she?

 

Author Note: I kinda tried to make Sooman a bit mean on a way, because I have heard that he is not a nice person in real life. Sorry Lee Sooman.

Kateu, a character from some of my other fanfictions, got a cameo here, but how did she become a speaker? Well... the same with Jineun.