Strawberry Milk

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun is laying in his bed dreaming that he is a knight and fights against monsters from Starcraft. when he is finished fighting all those monsters, he sees a castle, where the princess is trapped. 

He gets in to the castle and sees Seohyun in princess clothes and tiara. Her hands are in chains. He takes his sword and tries to break the chains, but then a big monster comes who looks like Yonghwa in his face. Kyuhyun fights him, but the monster hits him on the head and he wakes up.

"I'm glad it is only a dream." he thinks and gets up, even if the clock is still 5:52 AM.

In the bed right next to his, there is Sungmin sleeping like a stone.

The knight sees that Sungmin is smiling. 

"I guess he is dreaming about pumpkins." he thinks. "but why was i dreaming about her? She has Yonghwa."

He dresses himself in normal clothes and goes to the kitchen. He goes to the frigde to get some milk, but then he sees that  Eunhyuk has put almost a hundred bottles of strawberry milk in the frigde. 

He is angry, but suddenly gets an evil plan.

He takes all the bottles of the fridge and open them. then he puts sardines in each bottle, then he close them and put them again in the frigde.

"This is what happens to monkeys, if the make evil maknaes angry." he says to himself with an evil smile.

He eats some toast for his breakfast and plays innocent.

Eunhyuk has just gotten out of his bed and goes to the frigde.

Kyuhyun is so excited and can't stop laughing.

"Yah Kyuhyun ssi! what is so funny? everybody have morninghair."

he then takes the strawberry milk out of the frigde. he can see that all of the bottles have been opened, but he just drinks it and then spits it out because of the horrible taste.

Kyuhyun laughs like a crazy.

"Kyuhyun ssi, what have you done to my milk?" he shouts so loud, that he wakes everyone in Super Junior. He poors the milk over Kyuhyun head. "You baboya."

All of the Super Junior members, two cats and a turtle are in the kitchen and see Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Baengsin the strawberry, which was lying on the floor.

"What is going on? Why is Kyuhyun wet?" Donghae shouts.

"Because look what he has done to the strawberry milk." Eunhyuk says.

Donghae goes over to the frigde and drinks from a bottle and spits it out.

"I love fish, but it taste discusting together with sardines. Are really that bad cook, Kyuhyun?" 

"Why did you put sardines in my strawberry milk?"

"Why did you buy so much strawberry milk?"

"Because i want to have a bath in it, just like Kleopatra."

Everyone are looking at Eunhyuk like he has a mental illness.

Eunhyuk is cleaning the kitchen and washes the strawberry milk of the floor.

"Evil maknae." he thinks.

Kyuhyun is in the shower and washes the strawberry milk of.

Author note: sorry it took so long, but i hope you don't have troubles with sleeping.