The Dreams

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun is just got out of the shower. he puts on some clean normal clothes on and goes to his room to play Starcraft. he loves the game so much, that he could play it in the rest of his life, if he wasn't too busy. Suddenly Sungmin comes to his room with an angry look on his face.

"Kyuhyun ssi! You're so unhealthy. Let's go to the park to get some fresh air." He says.

"Can't you see that i'm in the middle of something?" the maknae says without looking at him.

"Kyuhyun ssi! it is dangerous to sit all day long inside the house. You are going to be sick and maybe die." 

"I don't care if i am going to die, everyone is going to die one day."

"We are going to have ramen with kimchi for dinner today, so if you not are going outside with me, then you don't get any and i'm going to lock you in that room."

Kyuhyun looks shocked at him. "Can that bunny really be that evil?" he thinks.

Sungmin goes of the room and has a key in his hand. he is about to shut the door until Kyuhyun shouts "Stop, okey okey okey, I'll go with you.". He turns of his computer and they both put jackets on and go outside.

 

at the park.

Sungmin breathes in the fresh air. 

"Aaahhh! isn't it an amazing feeling?" he says.

Kyuhyun just looks at all the people, who are there. There are a lot of them today.

"Look there is Sunny and Seohyun." the bunny says pointing at two girls and blushes a bit. the girls discover them and run to them.

"Annyeong, how is it going?" Sunny says.

"As usually." Sungmin says.

"I had this really wierd dream last night." Seohyun says.

"Okey? what was it about?" Kyuhyun asks.

"I dreamt that Yonghwa said that he wanted to break up with me and also said that i'm in someones heart. I don't hope that he will break up with me soon."

"Yeah, i had that kind of dream too." Sunny said.

"Chingja?" Seo says.

"I dreamt that i was at a store and bought pumpkin and a stuffed rabbit. The stuffed rabbit suddenly became real and said "Saranghaeyo""

"Wow, i had a kind of dream too." Sungmin said.

"Me too" Kyuhyun said while pointing at the skies.

"What was the dream about?" the girls said in unison.

Both of the boys didn't know what to say. They don't want to say the truth, because they don't want to tell them that they really love one of the girls.

"I dreamt that i was at a restaurant and ate pumpkin soup, but then a talking turtle was swimming in my soup." Sungmin lied.All of them are laughing at his "dream", because it sounded so funny.

"I dreamt that i was a turtle, who was swimming in pumpkin soup." The evil maknae said.

"Were you swimming in Sungmin's?" Sunny asked.

"Maybe i did."

Seohyun looks at her watch. "We have to go, see ya!" and takes Sunny's hand and runs away.

"I can't believe that i just lied to her." Sungmin said kicking a rock.

"Have you never lied to her? Do you maybe say everything about yourself or what?" Kyuhyun says angrily.

"Yes, i never lie to her. I'm always honest to her." 

"Do you also tell her what colour your underwear is or what?" he asks laughing.

"No i don't need to, because i think she knows that i'm only wearing pink underwear."

"Of course it is pink. You love pink so much." he says laughing. "What did you lie about?"

"I lied to her about my dream, my dream was so much different. i dreamt that me and Sunny were about to kiss each other, until that stupid monkey woke me up."

"I lied too, i dreamt that i was a knight, who was trying to rescue Seohyun and fighting a monster who looks like Yonghwa, but i lost against."

"I wish that i could sleep forever so that me and Sunny could be together forever."

"And i wish that i couldn't sleep, so that i wouldn't get this nightmares. I want to be in the real world and not in a fantasy world like a dream."

"What about Starcraft? isn't it a fantasy world too?"

"Starcraft is more real than a dream world, because you can control yourself."

It starts raining and nobody had expect that, because it was not said in the news. Kyumin put on their hoods.

"Aish! Why is it raining right now?" Sungmin says.

"Nevermind, let's just go home." Kyuhyun says

Author death note LOL JK: Someone with Seohyun in his heart and a rabbit? are you thinking what i am thinking?

LOL The Dreams is also a Faroese rockband, which also is very famous in Denmark. I don't like this band so much (I'm not a rock fan and i really hate metal, sorry, but i really really hate noises, i like quiet music better, because it really can make me calm.), but do you want to see their musicvideo? It is................ here