Fanfiction

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Sungmin is in the living room playing the "I'm yours" song on guitar. Donghae goes inside and gives Heebum and Baengsin food. Heechul is still in civil service and Donghae takes care of his cats, because he is his favorite dongsaeng. When he hears the song, he starts dancing and singing to this song. "But i won’t hesitate no more, no more. It can not wait. I’m yours"

Siwon sits in his room reading the bible. He hopes that Heechul, when he comes out of civil service, will come to church with him and get a blessed life. He had tried hundred of times to make him go to church but it never worked and he also tried with Hangeng. He prays for them everyday, that they will go to church with him one day.

Kangin is in his room reading a fanfiction on his computer.

"Kangteuk? why am i always Kangteuk? we are just hyung and dongsaeng. nothing else."

He reads a part of the fanfiction:

Leeteuk runs over to Kangin.
"Kangin ah! i must tell you something important.!"
Kangin stops and looks at Leeteuk.
"I am going to civil service this year."
Kangin gets shocked and is about to cry.
"i didn't know that it would be that soon, hyung. I thought that we were going to be together in one year or more, but it is just a few months."
Leeteuk gives the strong man a hug.
"Calm down and let us just pretend that we are going to be together forever.

Kangin stops reading and calls after his hyung, who is reading a book about civil service. He puts his book again in the bookcase and goes over to Kangin.

"What is going on, Racoon? is there something special in your computer?" he asks

"A Kangteuk fanfiction." he answers.

"You called after me just because of a fanfiction? What the heck?"

"yeah yeah, but read it. It's about us and civil service."

"Okay, but i'm really going to miss you wheni enlist there, sweetheart."

"Wha-what did you say?" he shouts shocked.

"I was just joking." he says and laughs his famous laugh.

Author note: LOL i made a fanfiction in a fanfiction. That fanfiction is so sad and it is 8 days till Leeteuk is going.

i think i need to tell you that Kyuhyun and Sungmin don't have trouble woth sleep yet. it comes later.