Prayer and Guilt

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Siwon POV

 

I don't want Kyuhyun to die yet, he is still young.

Of course, if he dies, he will go to heaven, but I'm just not ready for him to leave yet.

I start sitting down on my knees and praying for him to not die and that he will get healthy, also that the other members will be fine.

My tears are falling, while I'm praying.

 

Seohyun POV

 

I feel a bit guilty now.

Why did I tell him that I never loved him? I loved him since I first saw him, but I didn't confess to him, until this car accident happened.

What an idiot you are, Seohyun.

How could you confess to an unconcious person? He didn't hear a word of what you were saying. You have watched too much movies.

If I confessed to him, while he was concious, we would be a couple.

Wait a second. Am I suddenly still in love with him?

I really am still in love with him.

But what about Yonghwa? I'm dating Yonghwa right now.

What should I tell him?

"Hey Yonghwa, I'm breaking up with you because I just realized that I loved Kyuhyun."

No, I can't tell him that. 

What the heck should I tell him?

Okay, just tell him something, because if you don't, Kyuhyun is maybe going to die and it is all your fault.

I start calling Yonghwa on my cellphone and Yonghwa answers it.

My heart beats faster because of the nervousness.

What if he gets mad at me or starts crying?

"Hello my sweet potato girl." He says on the phone.

"Hello Yonghwa, I need to tell you something." I say.

My heart starts beating faster.

"Well... I need to tell you something too, but you go first." He says.

"No, you go first." I say

"Well... I have been having these nightmares about people dying and the people next to them crying. One of the people was you and Kyuhyun, and then a voice saying "Don't let this happen to them, let go of the person.". I have been feeling uncomfortable because of having all these nightmares and I guess my dreams are telling me to break up with you. What do you want to tell me?"

I have had a similar dream once.

"I wanted to tell you that I want to break up with you, because I think I just force myself to love you to forget about someone I was deeply in love with."

"It was maybe a good idea to break up, because then I'll maybe not will have these nightmares anymore."

I'm glad that he wasn't mad at me.

 

Author Note: Well... It looks like strange things were happening to Yonghwa too.

And BTW I have also experienced that I realized that I still was in love with that one person.

I hope I will end this story this year. I have been writing this since 2012 and haven't been really active, while writing.