Sungmin's dream

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Sungmin is thinking about the dream he got last night. He dreamt that he was a prince and that Sunny was a princess. They were taking a walk in the beautiful garden next to their castle.

"Sunny ah! Do you know that you are more prettier than every flower in this garden?" he said.

"No, because everytime i look myself in the mirror, i think that i'm ugly." She said and looked down sadly.

"The mirror is a woman's best friend, but it seldom says the truth." [A/N: sounds like a quote to me.]

"Really? you think that i'm pretty?"

"Prettier than anything in the universe."

"Even prettier than you?" she said. he smiled, when she said it.

"Do you really think that i'm pretty too?"

"Yes of course, i married you because of that look."

"I married you because i knew you were going to be a good wife." he pushes her gently against a wall and takes her hand and puts it where the heart is. "Sunny ah! you are in there."

They are about to kiss until he wakes up, because of Eunhyuk's yelling.

"That monkey disturbed my dream, but i would never get the kiss anyway." he thinks.

Author note: Now you know why he smiled, while he was sleeping. LOL Eunhyuk why were you yelling at that time? Why couldn't you wait until, he had kissed her? 

BTW i have noticed that the most of my subscribers are from Singapore. i have searched on wikipedia about Singapore and it says that they talk: english, malay, chinese and tamil. i think i am going give a message on the four languages (i'm using google translate by the way. I don't talk every language, but i wish i could).

Thank you for reading my story. i hope you like it. (you all understand what this means.)

Terima kasih kerana membaca cerita saya. i berharap anda suka.

感謝您閱讀我的故事。我希望你喜歡它。

என் கதையை படித்து நன்றி. நான் உங்களுக்கு பிடிக்கும் என நம்புகிறோம்.

in the other subscribers language: Italian and  indonesian

Grazie per aver letto la mia storia. spero che vi piaccia.

Terima kasih telah membaca cerita saya. saya harap Anda menyukainya.

(i wanted to write on filipino too, but they didn't have that language in google translate.)