Sweet Dreams

Sleeping Sungmin and Sleepless Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun goes to bed and wants to sleep, but he can't still not sleep.

He tries counting sheeps, but it doesn't work.

Suddenly he sees Sungmin sleeping with a sad face.

"I know what you feel. You want to get out of here." He whispers to him.

"Maybe I can try to make him happy." he thinks and goes to his bed.

"It's time for my evil plan to make him feel happy." He whispers to himself.

He starts whispering in his ears and tries to sound like Sunny. "Sungmin, it's me, Sunny."

Sungmin starts to smile a bit.

He starts putting his hand on Sungmin cheek and whisper: "Sungmin, I love you."

"I love you too, Sunny." Sungmin suddenly says, while sleeping.

He starts hugging Sungmin on a lovable way.

"Sunny, I want my first kiss with you." He says.

Kyuhyun blushes a lot. "Should I kiss him? No thank you. No. I don't his first kiss to be with me." he thinks.

Instead of kissing him on the mouth. He kisses him on the cheek. He starts blushing a bit.

"Sorry, but not today Sungmin, but I love you so much." He whispers.

Sungmin starts smiling with a tear in his eyes.

He goes to bed again, but he still can't sleep.

 

In the morning most of the members have woken up, but Kyuhyun had been awake all the night.

"Hey Kyuhyun, how is it going with Sungmin?" Ryeowook asks.

"Nothing specially wrong." he answers.

"You look a bit tired, Kyuhyun." Ryeowook says.

"I haven't sleeped for 2 days." he says.

"What? Not slepted for two days? Do you also have a sleeping problem?"

"Yes, I think."

"I think you can help Sungmin wake up again."

"How?" 

"I don't know, but I think you are the only one, who can help Sungmin."

"Maybe."

"Kyuhyun, tell me, when did it first happen?"

"Okay, it started a weird day, when me, Sungmin, Seohyun and Sunny all had dreams, who were very weird and a bit similar."

"And?" Ryeowook asks interested.

"Suddenly we started talking about sleeping forever and never sleep and suddenly..."

"What happened next?"

"It started to rain after we said those things."

"Oh my, Is Secret Garden based on a real story then?"

"And after that, I started feeling stomache pains and saw wierd things infront of me and the day after the sleeping problem happened."

Ryeowook starts smiling weirdly. "I know how to fix this problem. Go out in the rain and say "I wish Sungmin would wake up and I want to sleep. That will totally work." 

"Okay fine."

"Oh wait, did they not say in the radio that this evening it will rain? That's perfect. Do it at the evening today."

Author Note: Maybe that plan will work.