Chapter Ten: Hide the Evidence!

~Living Arrangements~

What felt like just minutes after I fell asleep, I remembered something. Jolting upright, I got out of Minho's bed as carefully as I could to try to not wake him. I flinched a little when my feet touched the icy floor, pulling them back slightly until standing completely. I started to tip-toe towards the door, not really able to see anything for the only light in the room was coming from an electric clock in the corner of the room. When I reached the wall, I stuck to it, sliding along until I found the door. I think I'm almost there. Just a little furth-

"Mmmf!" I stubbed my toe on something and stumbled over it, barely catching myself to keep from falling. I grabbed my throbbing foot and tried to hold in a whimper, leaning against the wall until the pain subsided. I heard Minho grunt and held my breath. Staring in his general direction, I waited and listened to see if I'd waken him. I could hear the shuffling of covers as he adjusted himself, then soft snores that revealed he was still slumbering.

I let out the breath I was holding and continued to walk the few feet there was until reaching the door. I opened it as carefully as I could and stepped out into the hall, shutting it with a soft click behind me. I rested my back against the door for a few brief seconds before shoving myself off of it and walking down the hall a little to the room that Key and Taemin were currently in.

I cracked open the door to make sure they were in a deep sleep (any deeper and they'd be dead). The alcohol had certainly taken its toll on them, for they laying like logs. It would take a bull horn to wake them.

Alright. Time to get rid of the evidence! I first went to the dresser and took the clothes out of there and put them in the closet. I then cleared off the desk with anything that was obviously mine, like the sketchbook and a couple of photos of me and my friends. Lastly, I grabbed the photos of my family from the nightstand and my slippers from the side of the bed and threw everything in the closet. I went and opened the bottom dresser door and took the key out that was hidden under the lining. I then locked the closet and put the key back in its hiding spot. The only other things of mine that they'd notice were the clothes in the hamper, and my phone which I took with me.

Leaving the room, I closed the door softly and used the light from my phone to navigate my way back into Minho's room. Once I entered, I closed the door as quietly as possible, and started what little work I had left. I put some of the clothes I had on the chair of his desk, some I hung in his closet, and the last of it I left on the floor in the corner of his room. I placed my phone on the nightstand by the bed after turning it off and carefully slipped back under the covers. I let out a sigh and relaxed into the matress, now worry free of any suspicions the boys could have tomorrow when they're sober.

I my side and looked at the clock. 5:30?!? I only have a few hours until I have to get up again! Why oh why did those guys have to come over?

And so I drifted off to sleep again for a few more hours, satisfied with my clearing of the crime scene.

 

ok i know this is really short and its been a while and im so very sorry, but ive been struggling with some writers block and a lack of motivation