Nightmare

Meeting You

"Ohma...Ohma?!Ahpa..Ohma!!" I hit the door as loud as i could till my hands turn red and all my energy drained from shouting but no one came to let me out. Suddenly the silence broke. I heard gunshots being fired. Followed by a shrilling scream from outside the place.

Yun Hee's POV

"Ohma!!", I woke up from my bad dream. My nightmare. The throbbing headache is back. Only that it's much more worse. I grab the glass of water on the bedside table and gulp it down.

That incident is still in my mind. I tried to remember what actually took place, but I can't. It's always the same scene. I need to know more. I want to know more.

I sat on the bench at the balcony, breathing in the fresh air. The still and cold air. Trying to clear my mind. Clear my mind of all those unknown memories. Those unwanted memories.

Du Jun's POV

"Aish!" I sit up ,rubbing my head. My stomach can't stop growling. The clock on the wall showed 00:35. With my eyes half-open, I get up from my bed heading out to get something quick to eat.

"Hey.."

I shove a cup of hot chocolate infront of her face, pulling her out from her daze. It took her awhile before she took it from my hand. I sat myself on the bench and place my hot chocolate beside me on the bench, leaning back.

"It's getting cold. You should at least try it...its nice! "

-SILENCE-

"You done with Ms Lee's homework?Mind if i copy?"

-SILENCE-

"Ah,im hungry"

-SILENCE-

Trying to break the awkward silence, I talk to her about random stuffs. However only silence replied me. Such a failure, I thought. Hmm,maybe she just need sometime alone. I sip the hot chocolate bit by bit from my mug. Trying to finish it up quickly and leave her alone,when i feel something weighing down on my left shoulder.

I turn to see and caught the smell of her hair. I look back to the front. At the busy city even though it's past midnight.

"I don't get this. Why must they leave? "

"Who?" i replied her,confused by her question.

"What exactly happen? That man! Why? "

Feeling tired and sleepy, I lean my head to the left. Placing it on top of hers. Soon, i was drifting away and her voice vanished from my mind. 

________________________________________

Hey peeps! Watched the trailer for the movie Return of The Family? 

OMG Du Jun is soo cute! "Keep your legs straight or you're goin to hurt your hips!" Watch it! I can't wait for it to be release WOOH ^^