Uh-oh

Meeting You

"Excuse me miss" , a soft but deep voice greeted Yun Hee

Shocked by the voice, Yun Hee turned and bowed to the ahjussi who was standing near her "Sorry to bother you". 

Only when she look at who he is does she realise that the ahjussi was actually.. 

"Dad? .. "

The ahjussi was dumfounded when Yun Hee said that but he replied her, "Yun Hee- ah"

"Wha..what are you doing here?", Yun Hee stuttered on her words and her face grew pale. Like she saw a ghost.

"Are you real..really? .." 

_________________________

" I'm not. "

"What do you mean? .. The..then how do you know my name?"

"Of course I should know your name. You're my niece", he replied with a smile. 

"Niece? aniya. I'm your daughter! I saw you the other day at the theme park!"

"No.. i'm not even married yet. yes, it was certainly you. "

"But but.. "

"We are twins, Yun Hee-ah."

"What?"

He took out his wallet that he had at his back pocket and took out the picture that he kept. It was a picture of 2 identical boys in their elementary, eating ice-cream. 

"How, then how do you know I'm Yun Hee? "

" That scar.", he pointed out to her arm. "Only you have that scar, other than the boy."

" the boy? "

_________________________

" Your dad has always been stubborn. He doesn't think of others. It's always been about him and only him. However, it was not until he met your mum. He changed and years after getting married, the both of them got you. But then, things started to change. Your dad got into a big trouble with some of his old friends and owed them millions of dollars. All because of his gambling habits. Things soon became hectic and nothing was going right. That's when his friends started to threathen him and even wanted to kill him, but they know it's worthless. They kidnapped you and your friend, wanting to do something bad to the both of you but thankfully I reached to the both of you before anything bad happened.

However, it was too late for your dad. He was found dead at the same warehouse where the both of you were kidnapped. He was badly beaten up and died because of something hard that hit his head and caused a major crack on his skull. "

"Really? Did that really happen to dad? Halmoni didn't tell me anything though. "

"I'm the only one who knew what happened. Halmoni only knew certain things since I couldn't tell her everything that happened."

"But why? He's her son!" , Yun Hee questioned him

"We are still investigating this case. We couldn't let out this secret. Hopefully you wouldn't say anything that i told you to anyone."

"Investigating? What's there to investigate?"

"I'm sorry, i couldn't tell you anything. It's getting late now and you should be going. "

_____________________

*30 missed calls*