Rollercoaster Ride

Meeting You

Yun Hee's POV

Suddenly i felt someone grabbing my left hand. Leading me to somewhere opposite of the direction I'm heading to. I raise up my hand and the safety bar was lowered to secure me down to the uncomfortable seat.  

*Prittttt!!!*

The whistle went off and the ride begins. The ride started off with a very slow start but it became faster and faster, causing everyone on it to scream in fear. The one who led me here was having fun riding it.Shouting at the top of his lungs whenever it plunge down, but not me. I closed my eyes shut and kept screaming. My grip on his hand were tightened too, creating a red mark.  

_______________________________

"At last!" Yun Hee shouted when they reach the end. She looked pale. Hurriedly, she got off from the ride and pull Du Jun out. 

"Ahjumma? You were scared huh??Really really scared!!HAHA!" Du Jun while helping her with her disheveled hair. Yun Hee smack his head hard, earning a groan. She was glad to come. Having the time to release her stress. 

Mouth filled with nanchos, Yun Hee tug on Du Jun's sleeve saying "Oppa over there!", pointing out to two young men. A tall and a short one. They are eating ice creams and chit-chatting with each other just like small kids.

"Yo yo!" Yun Hee put out her hand, showing her fist. "Eyh!" Yoseob exclaim, bumping each other's fist.

"Hyung!" Dong Woon stood up n hug Du Jun before punching his fist with Yun Hee's .

"Yun Hee!Wanna go to the haunted house? Its fun!" Yoseob turn to her while his ice cream hungrily.

"Really?Why not?!?" Both of them stood up from the bench and ran heading to the haunted house, just like little kids.

Yun Hee's POV

"I'm sorry" I squat down and pick up a big brown stuffed animal that fell. I pass it to the little boy that greeted me with a smile. He have two missing front tooth and chubby cheeks that are tempting to pinch.

"Jayjay!" a man in his 50s shout aloud from a hotdog booth. Running to the little boy infront of me with hotdogs in his hand and a small green backpack hanging from his shoulder. 

Suddenly something struck me. That man. With that long black trenchcoat. Grey hair with 2:8 proportion. And that smile plastered on his face. I've seen him somewhere. All of a sudden i felt my world turning round and round uncontrollably. I grab onto Yoseob's arm to prevent myself from falling. Clutching my head and squinting my eyes i heard my name being called.

"Yun Hee!" he lifted me from the floor and looked up at me with teary eyes. I smiled looking down at him reaching out my hands to touch his face. "Ahpa!" i replied cheerfully. He stared at me and planted a kiss on my cheek before putting me back down into a small enclosed space instead. Locking the place. With neither a window nor a furniture. The space seem small and stuffy. I began to panic. I tried opening the door but it wont open.

"Ohma...Ohma?!Ahpa..Ohma!!" I hit the door as loud as i could till my hands turn red and all my energy drained from shouting but no one came to let me out.

The smell of the familiar perfume put my imagination to a halt "Yun Hee?" a voice, sounded weak but deep. It came from the mouth of that man,which is now standing closer. I look at him blankly. Not knowing what to do. I pushed myself across the crowd and head back to where Du Jun n Dong Woon is at.

"Oppa, let's go home.."

"Huh?"

"Now..please" , looking down to the grey concrete floor.

DU JUN's POV

I was puzzled at her request. Her voice sounded different. I left both Dong Woon and Yoseob ,and head out of the park. She continued walking infront of me and kept quiet. It remain that way till we reach home.

__________________________

Hey readers! Sorry for MIA-ing for soo long. I didn't know how to continue XD but at last, something crops up! So do continue reading and loving it and supporting it! Gamsah Hamida! ^^ ENJOY