Not now

Meeting You

So Yun. I would like to call upon So Yun. If you are here in the crowd, come over here. 

 
Soon, the crowd started to make way when a lady was squeezing along, heading to Min. 
 
"So Yun?"
 
"Yun Hee?", So Yun look at her puzzled. 
 
"You remember me? "
 
"Why not?", So Yun replied with a smile
 
"Ladies!", Min interrupt their conversation. 
 
"Today, I'll be engaging my son, Yoon Du Jun with -- So Yun.", she announce loudly. The crowd cheered and clap. Congratulating Min for her soon-to -be daughter in law.
 
Du Jun and Yun Hee shot a look of disbelief. Both shock at the bold statement. The one-sided statement. 
 
However, not everyone was happy of course. Especially because Du Jun personally told everyone that he was attached to Yun Hee. There are bound to be people gossiping all kind of rumors. Even though it wasn't real.
 
Yun Hee's POV
 
''Heol. Yoon Du Jun. What's happening? You brought me here without even telling me anything. and now, you're engaged? What's exactly going on?''
 
Those words were going on in my head the moment i heard the announcement
 
_______________________
 
Du Jun's POV
 
"Omoni, can I see you upstairs?" , and by that he mean his room. 
 
With a straight face and hands stuck in his pockets, he went up the stairs silently. 
 
"What are you doing?"
 
"What is it son?", she step into my room and rest herself on the sofa. 
 
"Why the engagement? and why now?", I asked. 
 
"We talked about this years ago. You agreed"
 
"I know, but not now. I'm still in school. Can't we push it back? Maybe in 5 years time? "
 
"No! We will go as our plan. In a years' time you two will tie the knot. Period. "
 
"Our? As far as I know, it was only your plan."
 
"Stop it! I don't want to hear anymore nonsense from you." , she raised her voice and stood up from the sofa.
 
 I walk towards the door and was about to step out of the room when she said, "Do anything silly and you'll regret it."
 
_____________________________
 
Yun Hee's POV
 
"Alone?", a lady in a white lace dress approach me.
 
"Yea. For now, I am." only when I look up do I realise that it was So Yun.
 
"Hey! How have you been?", So Yun sat herself beside me on the sofa.
 
"Fine I guess?"
 
"Yun Hee-ah, is it true you are Du Jun's girlfriend?"
 
"Haha! No I'm not. He's just playing around just now.", I let out a laugh at her question.
 
"Really? Well, he don't look like he was though."
 
"Don't believe what he says. He speaks rubbish all the time! Anyway, congrats! ", i replied
 
"Alright then. Thank You! Sorry, I have to leave now. Here's my card. let's meet up soon okay! Goodbye", she pass me her name card and left. 
 
______________________
 
 
To my readers! Sorry for taking so long. Sorry for not updating. hopefully after my exams i could continue this story again. 
Also, hopefully everyone like it. thank you for all the support from the subscribers and readers! Thank you everyone /HUGS/