It's not

Meeting You

It was just another night. Both Du Jun and Yun Hee are watching a drama at home. Yun Hee is laughing her heads off and Du Jun is slapping her arms. Causing her arms to turn red.

"Yah ahjussi!! It hurts! Aish.. " she yell while throwing popcorns at Du Jun,creating a mess. Instead of throwing it back, he just pick them off the ground and pop it into his mouth, not bothering about her. Yeah..you can say that they have grown closer together. Well, it has been a month. Although they are like kids, constantly fighting with one another, they would sometimes care for each other just like how siblings do.

Du Jun's POV

Halfway through the show,"Yun Hee-ah" pointing to the clock hanging on the wall.

-1930-

"OH SHOOT!" putting away the bowl of popcorn, she run towards her room and slam the door shut with a loud bang.

"Oppa get me the white shoes i bought yesterday!" she say hurriedly, from her room. Glancing at her room i stood up lazily and make my way to the kitchen. Where it's located at. Several minutes passed, and finally Yun Hee is out of her room, all ready for her date 

"Oppa,annyeong!" she bid goodbye while planting a kiss on my cheeks, and vice versa. Woah don't think too far. We are just friends. Well maybe sometimes we don't act like one. But we are certainly not a couple! Not in any kind of relationship. She's already in one..

She was soon out of sight. I closed the door and head back to the sofa. Eating the popcorn one by one, I recall of the time when she told me about him. A few months ago..

"OPPA!!" She ran towards me with her arms wide open. 

I was eating popcorns watching "All My Love". Yes popcorns again. I stood up from the sofa, confused and shocked. She was hugging me and jumping up and down. As if she won a million dollars. Weird.

"Why?! Did you win a million dollar? Or a car? or ... OWW!!!" she slapped my hand.

"Ahjussi!! Not that! He confessed! Just now! He likes me toooooo!!!"

"Huh? Who?" i asked her, still unaware of the situation. 

"Lee....Gi...."

"Kwang?!?!?! But wae?!?!" I pull her down to sit on the sofa "He's..he's part of Big B? Are you out of your mind? What if ... " 

"Oppa.. I'll be fine!He's nice and he is not like his other friends."  

Dumbfounded. I was only able to smile at her. Showing that I'm happy for her. However, i felt a pain at the corner of my heart. I don't understand why and I don't know why either. Don't tell me that I have fallen .... 

___________________

Yun Hee's POV

It was a beautiful night. Its 8 o'clock right now. I'm supposed to wait for him at The One Restaurant, but i decided not to. Instead of walking down that street to the restaurant, I took a cab. A cab, to his house. I'm gonna give him a surprise! It didn't take long for me to reach there. Just a mere 10 mins. I ran up the stairs happily while humming to a song. I key in the apartments' passcode number and remove my shoes. I have been to his apartment since we were together . I step into the house and head to the living room ....

"Gi..gi kwang?" I stammered, taken by surprise. He turned his head looking at me. Shock was written all over his face. He's on the sofa but he wasn't alone. There's a lady beside him. They were hugging each other and their lips... 

 I was raging with anger, but only tears escape my eyes. I was speechless. Words just wouldn't escape my mouth. I turn around and lift my shoes, running down the steps barefooted. I flag down a cab and get on it. 

 

Du Jun's POV

The clock struck midnight. Yun Hee is still not back yet. My eyelid felt so heavy. My eyes were about to shut close when I heard a tingling sound. It was coming from the kitchen. Hesitantly, I get my off the sofa and head to the kitchen. I raise my phone up to look at the caller who's calling me in the middle of the night. Ahh..Yun Hee 

"Yeobosaeyo?!?" 

"Du Jun there?"

"Who are you?! Where's Yun Hee?!?!?!" I raised my voice when I realised the person on the other side isn't Yun Hee. His voice sound deep. I couldn't recognize it, but somehow familiar.

____________________________

Yo everyone!Sorry for the cliff- hanger. If it is. Couldn't update chapter 5 ....yet. Kekeke. Will publish chapter 5 tomorrow aye?! Promise! ^^ Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment. Good or bad, just comment haha XD~~