Who

Meeting You

"Yah.. Why are you crying?!"

"Huh?? Ani.. There's something in my eyes." Yun Hee rub her eyes to not show that she's crying.

"Yeah right.. Tell me what's wrong"

"There really isn't anything wrong "

"Come let me see"

"No it's ok"

"Stay still" Du Jun place his thumb on her eyelids and move his head nearer. Blowing off the dust that's in her eyes.

______________________

On the inside of the house, Min still have her attention on Yun Hee while sipping on her glass of red wine. She doesn't like the idea of them together. She feels disgusted. She feels that she got to do something.

"Min, that's enough. You shouldnt think too much. She's a good person."

"How do you know? You only knew her a few minutes ago too"

"I know one when i see one. Stop being so stubborn"

"Well, let's see" Min finish up her red wine and motion for the butler.

______________________

"Du Jun-shi, your mum's looking for you" a man, in a black suit came out from behind the bushes. Probably a butler.

"AH! Where did you come from?" du jun replied, shock.

"She's at the living room"

"Alright alright, you can go in first" , dismissing the butler.

"Du Jun-ah , i think i should go home first. I'll just meet you at home?"

"Huh? You are weird today. Did you forget about your medicine?"

"Yah ahjussi!"

"Then, c'mon let's go in."

_________________

*ting ting ting

Min hit the edge of her empty wine glass with a teaspoon to grab the attention of everyone there.

"Attention everyone!"

The crowded and noisy living room became quite at once. All eyes on the host.

" I would like to thank everyone here for coming here today. Hopefully everyone will give the gallery your love and support." The silent living room was then fill with claps.

" Alright and now, I'll announce another news. But firstly, i would like to call upon my dearest son, Yoon Du Jun" Du Jun who heard his name, move through the crowd towards his mum. Pulling Yun Hee along. Letting go of her only before he step up the small platform where his mum is.

"Say something to everyone", his mum whispered into his ears.

"Urh.. Hello? I'm Yoon Du Jun. Nice to meet everyone. I'm here at this party, to support my mum in her opening of the gallery.", his mind suddenly ran out of things to say, so he pull Yun Hee away from the crowd

"and also, I came here with my girlfriend! She's Yun Hee." The crowd suddenly went all awww.

" Alright alright back to the announcement" Min cut him off. Glaring at Yun Hee.

"Today's party is also in conjunction of an engagement party." Everyone in the room was confused and wanted to know more. Du Jun himself.