Great!

Meeting You

Still lying on the sofa,Du Jun reach out his hands and introduce himself.  

"Du Jun, Yoon Du Jun. Yours?"

"Yun Hee, Lee Yun Hee."

After the pain has subside, Du Jun stood up to make his way to the kitchen to get something to drink.

" Owww!! " Yun Hee groan in pain while bending down to touch her feet. Du Jun had accidentally hit her feet while he was leaving.

"Aigoo..are you okay?! What's wrong?!" Du jun kneel down to take a look at her bruised feet.

10 minutes passed and ...

Yun Hee's POV

"Ahhh!! Let me go!! " I punch him on his shoulder but he still insisted on his so-call massage.

"Ahjumma,stop moving! You are hurting yourself more."

"What?! Who's the Ahjumma?!"

Du Jun just sat there, chuckling and continue applying ointment while massaging my feet. It's more of a torture than a massage, I tell you! Soon the pain begin to lessen. Not bad. He's quite good at this. While he was massaging my feet  I couldn't help it but stare at him. Hmm,not bad too. Not that handsome to begin with, but he does look quite charming.With those geek spec and that blue beanie on his head...Oh my god why the hell am i thinking about this?! ..

Du Jun's POV

"Here. Your room. Mine will be just opposite." showing Yun Hee her room.

"Ok thanks" she drag her luggage in and look around the room, ignoring my words. Not even a thank you. She sure is cold.Psh!

I was startled when I saw her holding on to a uniform.

"Omo, we are going to see more of each other huh?" I said while pointing out to my uniform that's hanging on my closet in the other room.

"Damn it." , she sounded unhappy with that idea. I left her by her own and walk to the kitchen to get some food.

______________________________

-THE NEXT DAY, AT SCHOOL-

Du Jun's POV

The bell has rang, to indicate that it's time for the first period of the day. Mr Yang march into the class and place a stack of worksheets on the table. Aish, worksheets. Then, he motion to everyone in the class to quieten down since it's getting noisier. Everybody went to their respective seats and look at him. Ready to start the lesson. 

"Alright class, today we are going to have a new student joining us. I hope everyone could assist her for the next few days since she's new. She will be here in a minute or two. Her name is..." , just as Mr Yang was about to finish what he wanted to say, there's a knock on the door. A girl with long curled black hair step into the class. 

''Yun Hee?!?'' I said out loud, making the whole class including Mr Yang to look at me.

''Ah, Du junie so you know her? Alright then, Ms Lee please have a seat at the seat beside him near the window.'' 

Yun Hee's POV

Oh no...no no Mr Yang, NO!

"Ms Lee please have a seat beside him near the window.''

GREAT! Now, I'll have to sit beside him. urgh. I walk towards my seat looking at Du Jun who is now grinning from ear to ear.