Alone

Meeting You

Yun Hee's POV

The cold breeze is refreshing. It was a perfect day. Leaves were falling from the tree and it wasn't too cold nor too hot. Suddenly I could feel something on my leg. It surely wasn't a leave. Slowing down my bicycle, I look down and 

"Ahhh!!"

I brush the spider off my feet and lose my balance. Falling down on the grass. I groan in pain. 

"Yun Hee- ah!" , I heard someone shout my name from god knows where. 

A small figure ran along the trail and approach me. 

It's Yoseob. 

"Yoseob-ah! What are you doing here?"

"Are you okay?", Yoseob lift up the bicycle and pull me off the ground. 

"Ah.. yea I'm fine "

"What are you doing here alone? Where's Du Jun? He didn't come along?"

"Oh.. I'm just here for fresh air. He went for a date. " , I replied while walking down the path pushing my bicycle.

"I see.. omo your boyfriend is going on a date with someone.", Yoseob teased

"Yah! He's not, arraso!"

"Look who are you lying to! You must be feeling sad that's why you are cycling. Right?"

"No..no it's not!"

"Hmm.. care to share then?"

"Nope! I'm telling you nothing!"

_____________________________

"Yun Hee! Let's rest here!"

They came to a small restaurant around the corner. The moment they step into the restaurant, a lady shouted Yoseob's name. Not in a friendly tone, strangely.

"Yah! Where were you?! Did you buy the cucumber i asked for? "

"Oh .. I forgot about that .."

The lady then look at Yun Hee with a changed expression. She smiled brightly and greeted her, who was still standing by the door. 

"Hello! Welcome~ Have a seat! What can I get for you, miss? "

"Oh hello. I would like plain water, I'll decide on the food first. Thank You.", Yun Hee bowed and sat at an empty spot.

The lady walk away and went to the back to get her order. 

"Yah yoseob, you know her? "

"Yeah~ she's my mom! Haha don't we look the same? "

"Oh .. fancy getting scolded the moment you step in!", she laughed at him and he stick out his tongue.

"Ohma! 2 bowl of cold noodles! ", Yoseob ordered and turn around, "Let's get some gong cha later!"

________________________

"Here's yours!" 

Yoseob passed me my drink and we continued walking down the street. 

"Yang Yoseob!"

"Wae?"

"I left my bicycle back at your restaurant!"

The both of them walk back to where they were from. Yoseob was busy on his phone with Dong Woon on the other line. Just as they were about to reach the restaurant, Yun Hee saw a familiar looking middle-aged woman across the road. That woman. She's the one that she saw back at the party days ago!

Not wasting any time, Yun Hee ran after her. She ran into an unfamiliar neighbourhood and almost lost her. All of a sudden, after turning a corner, the woman suddenly vanish. She's nowhere around.

"Aish~" , Yun Hee walk back out of the alley that she was led into. However before she could do so, she'll have to ..

"Hello there~"

Yun Hee ignored the group of guys and tried to walk away but they pushed her back to where she was. 

"Not again.", Yun Hee said to herself. She could feel her phone vibrating. On the count of 3, she ran the opposite side of the alley. 

She tried running out of the neighbourhood but she couldn't find her way out. Without thinking further, Yun Hee ran into someone's house. Thankfully the gates were not locked. She stood behind the gate and could hear the group of guys running pass.