Trip

Meeting You

"Yun Hee-ah where are you at?" , Yoseob sounded worried

"Oh, I think I'll just get back my bicycle tomorrow."

"Alright, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry to worry you. I'll get off now, goodnight" , with that Yun Hee ended her call with Yoseob and walk back home. 

While walking, she kept on thinking of what her uncle said to her. 

what does he mean they are still investigating. he's dead and i'm safe, what's there to investigate. Something is fishy. Maybe he didn't tell me something.

" Ow! ", Yun Hee bumped into someone, interrupting her train of thoughts.

" Du Jun-ah? " 

"Oh? Where are you going? ", Du Jun who was back from his date looked pretty tired.

"Nowhere. I'm going home. You?"

"Me? Oh.. I'm going home too" , he replied blankly.

"Yah ahjussi, are you okay? Why are you walking the opposite direction?"

"Nothing"

With that, awkward silence fill the already quiet night. Yun Hee kept on glancing at him but he was quiet and was fiddling with his phone.

_______________________________________

Next day

" Yoon Du Jun ppali! We're going to be late~ "

"Arraso! "

Soon, Du Jun got out of his room, all ready to go.

"Yah yoon du jun, are you alright?"

Feeling that the question was abit odd, he look at himself from top to toe and replied, "Yea~ .. Why?"

"Nah.. you weren't yesterday night"

"Ah.. that. Maybe I was just hungry. Nevermind, let's go!"

__________________________

"Be Quiet!", Mr Yang raise his voice at the 35 noisy kids in the bus.

"The trip will take around 3 to 4 hours. So all of you can rest on the way there and to those who need to go to the toilet, please come with me now! " , Mr Yang got down the bus and with a few students following him.

"Yoon Du Jun! Is my portable charger with you? It's not in my bag." Yun Hee asked him, who's sitting beside Yoseob.

"Aish..", Du Jun rummage through his bag while chewing on his kimbap he bought.

"Nope it's not here."

".. It's missing again.."

"It's okay, you can use mind~", Yoseob add in to their conversation.

"Jinja?! Gomawo!", Yun Hee took the charger from Yoseob and plug it into her 'dying' phone.

"Yun hee, who are you staying with later?" , Yoseob asked

"Ah yes .. aish molla." , Yun Hee still have not with who she is going to spend the night with.

"You can stay with us!" Dong Woon who was beside Du Jun suggest

"Yah!", Yoseob and Yun Hee who was holding on to trash throw it at him for his lame idea.

Soon, the bus was moving. Bringing them away from the school and into the camping site. The noisy bus awhile ago turned quiet since everyone was busy with their phone or in their dreamland.