Blond..

Deer x Fish

 

Donghae threw himself to his chair’s backrest as the others gathered around him with one question in mind. What’s going on with Siwon.

Nobody knows what or why does he said that he wanna die. Nor nobody knows how did he manage to scream that repeatedly multiple times.

“If I’m not worried, I’d say he’s amazing.” Commented Jessica. “I mean he could join a talent show using that.”

Everybody else glared at her.

“Shut up Jessica. You’re not even helping!”

She rolled her eyes but managed to control her temper.

All of their classmates gathered around the spot, still thinking about Siwon’s rage breakdown. After all, they think of him as a calm person. A calm person who never fails to wear a smile even though there’s a problem. A personality that earned him not only the student council’s vice presidency but also the trust of his schoolmates.

“I never thought he would act like that. “ said Taeyeon. “I mean, he’s the calmest person I’ve ever known. Even calmer than the student council president.”

Donghae frowned as he gazed intently at Taeyeon’s eyes. “The student council president.”

Taeyeon who was suddenly freaked out by his stare, gulped and muttered back. “Yeah. And what’s with the stare?”

He did not spared time to answer. Instead he just nodded absentmindedly and stood to isolate himself from the crowd.

“What’s with him?” asked Yuri, which was addressed to no one in particular.

Yoona flexed her fingers. “I don’t know.” She then walked away towards Donghae but was momentarily stopped because of a scream.

 

***

The scream sounded like it came from the school’s front yard. The students from various rooms quickly ran to their windows, trying to see what had happened.

The yard was not deserted with two people in there. One was wearing the teacher’s uniform and from the second floor, everyone could easily infer that it’s Miss Taehee.

“Hey. It’s Miss Taehee!”

The other person though was wearing a uniform like theirs but they cannot recognize who it was. Not that the person was unpopular but because the face was concealed with Miss Taehee’s grip.

“Let go of me.” They hear him scream as he desperately tried to free himself.

“No. I’ll take you to the principal’s office.”

The hair soon got a little more visible when the person sought to free himself but no matter how he tried, he can’t. Not with the two other guards who just came to cuff him.  The hair was blond and it was peculiar since having your hair dyed is prohibited within the school premises.

“Let go of me.” He protested and with another burst of strength tried to free himself and this time he succeeded on rising away. And at the same time showing his face which had made the onlookers perplexed.

“Omo! It’s Siwon.”

Yes it’s Siwon! And he’s blond!

And then, he ran away to the gate. AGAIN,

 

***

 

Donghae together with the others walked to venture towards Siwon’s home. Everything was becoming stranger each time. First with Siwon’s I-WANNA-DIE-THING. Now this. With his hair blond.

Normally, dyeing your hair just means that you are rebelling into a constitution or something.

“Was Siwon rebelling? If yes, to whom?”

“I don’t think so.” Answered Jessica, with her hands folded. “His parents were good and besides he has everything. The looks, the fame. Everything! Forgive me but I think he’s just doing that to gain attention.”

Yoona groaned and if it’s not because of Donghae’s hand interfering, she might have punched Jessica again. And she’s got enough.

“Listen Jessica.” Yoona said seriously. “Siwon is a good guy. You know that. He won’t be doing that just for attention.”

“I agree with the deer.” Followed Yuri. “And I don’t agree with Jessica.” She twiddled her hands playfully, contrasting with the situation. “He does not have everything.”

“What things he doesn’t posses then?” asked DOnghae, cocking one eyebrow.

“Why? Love of course.”

 

***

Learning that Siwon wasn’t home, the group just decided that they would have their individual investigation. They parted ways and went to their own homes.

Donghae and Yoona was of course with each other.

“Do you remember what Yuri said earlier?” asked Yoona, with her head tilted downwards.

“What exactly?”

“The thing Siwon was missing.”

Donghae swallowed hard. He doesn’t know what to say.

“Yeah that. Why?”

“I can give it to him right?”

Another gulp. This time not because he cannot say anything. Because he does not want to say anything.

He opened their house door and upon opening, was surprised of who was in there.

Choi Siwon, sitting on the couch, with his hair blond.