The Rumored Couple

Deer x Fish

It seems she’s back to normal.

I guess I’ll let her off.

Yoona came back to a monster she have been.

Yesterday she was crying beside me.

And now…

“I’m going now. How long are you going to stand there?”

I looked at her in awe. We were outside in the apartment, carrying her bag like her dog.

I wonder how it looks like to others.

We were like a couple?

Are we?

“Eh? What’s wrong?” I asked, noticing that she had thought marks on her eyes.

“The softball club.” She muttered. “You can see Yul there.”

Ahh. I thought. Yuri is a member of the softball club.

No. not just a member.

She’s the captain ball!.

“If you want me to do some stupid matchmaking.” She continued. “I’d tell you to stop dreaming but I can help you to see her a little more.” She sighed and for a second I thought I saw her frowning. “She’s really beautiful. So I can understand why you chose Yul.”

She looked at me and gazed intently into my little freaky eyes. “I’m not heartless, am i? “

Yes you’re not. I thought.

“Tonight at eight come and make dinner in my house.”

Eh?

No! You’re heartless ! I really want to say it aloud. But if I do, I will surely die.

“That’s all.”

“Eh? What do you mean that’s all?”

She did not answer and just walked away.

And as she sped away from my sight, she tripped over a softdrink can.

I sighed. It’s not my first time seeing her stumble like that.

“What are you doing?” I asked, as I help her stand.

“Shut up!” she exclaimed, brushing herself away from me. “It’s none of your business.”

I ignored her and looked at her injured knee.

I slightly rolled her skirt up, revealing her knee.

And to my surprise…

Yoona’s knee was covered with countless scars.

This idiot probably

Frequently falls down where nobody sees her.

After yesterday.

And today,

I finally understand

She’ll do whatever she’s adamant about.

Also, there’s a lot that I worry about her.

There’s really no way I can just abandon her.

***

“Hey move your head. I cant see the TV!”

She stared blankly at me then said. “Shut up. If you just move a bit, you’ll be able to see.”

We were in my house, watching some kind of movie only Yoona can understand.

Action-packed movies.

Damn. Even though I’m a guy, I don’t watch those kind of genre.

I like love stories much more.

“It’s my TV!” I protested, reminding her that she’s in my house. “If you want to talk like that, then go home. Your house I just a block away.”

She ignored me.

“Don’t you dare ignore me?”

Yoona gasped then said. “I’m watching. Could you keep it down?” she bowed and whispered. “I told you be a stupid fish.” She tossed me a popcorn. “Now fish, make me dinner!”

I sighed. My mom would probably asked me who this girl was.

***

 

As today, things go on like this.

It is indeed to make two dinner two times everyday.

I prepared her dish. A very delicious kimchi.

I had strived to make this.

Like buying a cheap fish just to afford it on my expenses.

I went out to the dining room, carrying the food I have prepared for her.

“Where’s Yoona?” I asked softly.

I entered to my room and saw her there.

Sleeping. Droning. Snoring softy.

“Hey Yoona wake up!” I shaked her  vigorously. “No matter what, you can’t go as far as sleeping in my house. Now wake up and go home!”

She was still asleep.

Yoona in her dreamland,

“Hey wake up!” I said, still tapping her head. “If you don’t get up now, I will take advantage of you.”

Of course it’s not true.

How could I think of doing that to Yoona.

It’s only because, she’s thick-skinned and wont wake up that I am trying to shock her.

There is no other meaning.

Really.

I reached a hand to snapped her once again.

And..

I felt a fist whacking me straight to my face.

She  was awake.

“What do you mean take advantage?” she exclaimed angrily, gnashing her tombstone teeth.

“Ah nothing.” I answered tremulously, thinking I could get off with this.

“Ahh whatever.!” She stood and headed to the dining room.

Yoona is indeed the fierce deer.

***

AT SCHOOL:

 

“Hey, the two of them came to school together again!”

“Don’t jump into conclusions!”

“No, since that P.E class, the two of them were acting strangely.”

“No it was even before that right?”

“Wow, Donghae was amazing. She melted her heart!”

I can’t bear it! These guys probably thinks we’re a couple.

“Wait”  A voice said “I’ve got to tell something.”

It was Choi Sooyoung. She was in the mob of the chatters who were talking about her relationships.

They think I can’t hear them.

But I can.

Very clear.

It’s a good thing, Yoona was not here.

Or else, it’s te end of the world!

“I definitely saw Yoona and DOnghae together!” she continued. “On the way on my club activities, I saw them in the supermarket. When Yoona tried to put the meat into the shopping basket, Donghae scolded her saying ‘We’re having boiled fish today! And so the two of them went buying scallions. And then stuff like ‘Take out 12000 won from the joint wallet’ was said. Joint wallet is for couples right?”

Taeyeon responded by saying. “What I saw was in the morning. You know the super fancy apartment near the school right? It’s the place I always pass by, thinking ‘I always want to live in a place like this’. But I saw, Donghae and Yoona come out of there. So I thought, ‘No way! They’re living in there!’ And I heard Donghae say to Yoona. ‘I woke you up repeatedly.’ “ she sighed, recollecting the events. “Tha’t kinda… you know..”

Minho smirked. “I’ve hung out with Donghae recently. Yesterday was the release date of the band I really like so I invited Donghae to come. But he said something like. ‘ Wait a minute’ then, ‘Hey Yoona. I cant go home with you today. Is it okay? I’ll be there at 6pm.” He scratched his head. “’Where? To do what? ‘ was what I thought. And even though I asked him, he managed to change the topic. It’s definitely weird!”

No.. the rumors were worsening..

“Ahh Donghae. I forgot to tell you!” said Yoona, coming out from nowhere. “I’m not going home today!”

Now. She talked to me.

More rumors to spread.

“Wait, what does she mean not going home?” Taeyeon asked the chatters.

“You’re kidding right?”

“That means…”

“THEY LIVE IN ONE HOUSE!” chorused the chatters.

Another color to the rumors.

“So they did that?”

I wonder what they mean by that.

Done what?

“Maybe. Well I don’t think it’s their first time to do that.

No way.

They mean…

“Actually, I thought this girl is really cute.” Commented Taeyeon, quickly changing the gross subject.

“I confessed to her last year.” Admitted Minho. “And I got dumped!”

No!!!!!!!!!!!!

These rumors are killing me.

I am so busy gloating that I didn’t realized the Yuri stood and called Yoona.

“Um Yoona. Come with me.” She dragged Yoona and leaned to me. “You! Come too!”

“Huh? Me?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. AND JUST TO INFORM YOU GUYS, I AM QUITE BUSY WITH MY ENROLLMENT IN COLLEGE. SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WILL BE MY COURSE..??? KEKE. ANYWAY, I THINK I WILL MAKE YOONHAE QUITE A COUPLE HERE. SO THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME GUYS.