HAPPENINGS

Deer x Fish

Everyone quickly ran upstairs upon hearing Yuri’s scream. Siwon almost choked up a mouthful of cheese he was devouring while cleaning.

Everyone of course had the same questions in their mind. What happened to Yuri?

Coming then, they saw Yuri in a state of shock, with a face twisted in a rictus of fear. Her both hands cradled her head and her face displayed much agony.

Yoona quickly knelt down beside her friend, brushing away her hair and asking continuously.

“What happened?”

Yuri didn’t answer. She even trembled a lot more.

It was Siwon who sat beside her, tapping her back. “Come on tell us.”

Donghae and Jessica were left standing, surprised by the situation.

Siwon was surprisingly calm though. He even came to the point on standing, giving her water first then turned to ask her.

“What had happened?”

Yuri drank greedily, composing herself then said. “I think I just saw a ghost.”

The group’s first impulse was to laugh, but considering her situation, they stifled it. Except Jessica who came out giggling a fraction after the statement.

“What Ghost? Are you shrink-wrapped? There’s no ghost here!”

The group didn’t say a word.

“It’s real!” reasoned Yuri. “I’m telling the truth!”

Siwon plowed in, interested. “What did you see Yuri?”

Yuri breathed then said. “A girl in white. Giggling at me.” She trembled once more. “She have blood all over her body.”

As if on cue with what she said, a cold chilling wind blew on their necks.

“I’ve been living here for how many years and you are saying that  there is a ghost here?” Jessica rolled her eyes. “Now give yourself a break!”

Donghae ignored her. “It might be your hallucination Yuri-ssi.”

“Yeah right.” Barked Yoona.

“It might be.” Yuri said, still shaky. “I don’t know.”

The five friends then dismissed the idea and continued the fun. For the first time they have enjoyed being actually there. They watched movies and eat popcorns together, totally forgetting what had happened earlier.

 

***

Jessica was walking up the stairs when a thud came from one of the guestrooms. She frowned and decided to divert her course, heading straight to where the sound came from.

She came by the door, knocking twice.

“Siwon-oppa are you there?”

No answer but she knew she was wrong as she had seen Siwon by the window, lying at the shore shirtless.

Jessica was not unduly mesmerized with his body but was really confused.

If it’s not Siwon, who might it be?

“Donghae, is that you?”

Still no answer but she still knew it was not Donghae nor Yoona nor Yuri.

All of them were also at the shore.

Playing.

Giggling.

Being happy.

Jessica shook off the fear she already had in her shoulders. Instead she curled her fingers at the knob, twisted it and opened it.

And…

What she saw made her scream!

 

***

 

Siwon glanced upwards, looking at the sun. it really calmed him to look at the sun since in Seoul even summer days don’t have the yellow sun. it was surprising how Jessica’s island have that kind of scenery.

If only I could bring her here.

Donghae elbowed past him. “Thinking something eh?”

Siwon smiled at him. “The sun is so beautiful don’t you think?”

Donghae doubted if that’s the answer. He might be thinking again of Tiffany. Another glitch to their plan. But their plan doesn’t require them to wreck someone’s happiness. And obviously, Tiffany is Siwon’s happiness. How could they change that?

“Let me rephrase the question. Are you thinking of someone?”

His smile grew wider. “No it’s not that.” He bit his lip. “It’s just that I want to bring the others here.”

“One person in particular.”

SIwon punched him gently but he did not speak. Maybe because Donghae was right.

The banter continued, teasing each other.

And then that’s the time they heard Jessica scream.

 

***

 

A GREAT NEED WITH POSTER GUYS!!!!!!!!!