The Captivating Model

Deer x Fish

Another restaurant hopping for me and Yoona. We were like this for the past few days, ordering some meat which was bad for the health.

And worst of all, I am spending my money.

I regretted the time where I promised it’s my treat.

“Hmm.” Droned Yoona as she skimmed through the pages  of a fashion magazine. “This bag looks cute.”

I chuckled a little. “It’s the first time you complimented a thing.”

She did not answer, instead she looked intently to the model in the page who is holding the complimented a bag. She frowned as she stared at the image.

“Yoona-ssi?”

All I got was another frown. “Don’t you think this girl looks like that girl?”

She was pointing on the girl standing next to the cashier table. She has blond curls and thick eyelashes. She was wearing a casual pink silk shirt with flowers imprinted in it. But nevertheless, she looked fashionable.

Yoona looked at the magazine once again, comparing the girl in the magazine to the girl in the restaurant.  “Don’t you think?” she repeated.

I nodded. That made sense. She really looked like that girl.

I watched her intently. And realized…

“No. Yoona-ssi. “ I whispered to her. “That’s her.”

“You mean Jessica Jung?”

“Yes!” I nodded impatiently. “Look at her face.”

And for once. Yoona paled. “It’s Jessica Jung. Amazing!”

Yes, she was not just a look-alike. She was the real deal.

“But, what is she doing here?” I questioned Yoona, all aware that she too doesn’t know the reason.  I groaned softly. “Well let’s not get overexcited.”

Yoona sipped her juice through a straw. “You’re such a commoner.”

I mimicked her actions and sipped. “You were getting excited too, weren’t you?”

The model walked to the door. “Hey! Over here!” she said as if calling for someone outside.

A guy entered the restaurant. A bulky one whom we know personally.

“Siwon!” called Jessica.

What? Siwon?

At the sight of him, our thoughts were confirmed. Both of us had splurted the liquid we are drinking.

He looked around and to our dismay, he noticed us. “Ah! Yoona and Donghae. What a surprise. I see you’re getting along with each other as always.”

And we felt ourselves blush.

“You know.” He continued. “I’ve heard that Yuri is working her part time. Have you seen her?”

My face changed color.

Yuri too? No way!

“What’s the matter oppa?” asked Jessica, clinging her arms to Siwon’s.

Siwon smiled. “I was about to introduce you.” He cleared his throat. “This girl is Jessica Jung. She’s my childhood friend.”

Jessica corresponded by saying. “Hello. I’m Jessica Jung.” She shook hands with me. “Pleased to meet you.” She looked down and saw the magazine we’re reading earlier. “No way!” she immediately closed the magazine and slid it away. “Could it be? That you’ve figured out that I’m in this magazine? “

“It’s not difficult. Just from looking, I would know that you’re a model.”

She smiled. “You’re kidding right?” she giggled a little. “That’s no way to be true. I don’t even have make-up now. And my outfit is just thrown randomly. How could be seen as a model looking like this? How strange I wonder how!”

Airhead.

She leaned closely to me and pinched my nose. “Now I bet you’re thinking I’m an airhead.” She twitched her hands playfully. “Geez. I am always being called like that. Like ‘Jessica is such an airhead, isn’t she?’. I wonder why everybody says it. “

“Well anyway.” Siwon pulled Jessica away from me. “We’re going now. Let’s talk again later. We’ll be back.”

Jessica winked at me. “See you later.”

I was busy waving goodbye that I didn’t even notice that Yoona was gnashing her teeth. “Jessica is such a nice girl.” I commented. “Even though she’s a public entertainer. .. “ I turned to Yoona. “You know you could learn a thing or two from her.”

She glared at me. “Shut up you goldfish!”

I flinched a little. “Hey! Don’t act like that! Just because you saw her with Siwon doesn’t mean you need to act-“

“You’re mistaken.” Interrupted Yoona. “I’ll say it in a way that even a dense guy like you could understand. Someone who calls herself an ‘airheaded’ just cant be an honest person.”

And suddenly the subjects reappeared.

“Sorry for the wait. We’ve gone to meet my parents.” He raised his hand in a gesture of apology. “Sorry for doing this right after coming back but I’m going to the bathroom.” And he walked away from the table.

What’s with the terrible timing? I cant stay here with two girls or better yer two pretty girls sitting with me. “I’m going to the bathroom too.”  And I stood to follow Siwon.

As I walked to the bathroom, I saw Siwon standing not far from the table. “I see you left too.” He said pulling me close to him. “Take a look at this.”

MEANWHILE…

“Ha-h so exhausted .” she commented to Yoona dryly. “You! Get me some tea!”

Yoona ignored her.

“Hmmp.” She hissed. “How useless.” She smiled pretentiously. “Actually you’re rather depressing me with that bad attitude. Whatever, I’ll just have Siwon have it for me. Or perhaps, I’ll get that guy with the weird facial expression to get it. Hey! Is he your boyfriend?  Would you mind if I steal him from you? Though I need him at all.”

So mean!

“What is he?” she continued. “A modern delinquent? I bet you hooked up with that sort of guy eh? So what do you normally do with that guy eh? Rampage?”

Yoona kept on biting her lip, suppressing a groan. She’s keeping her temper. “He’s not my boyfriend.”

“Well it’s not like I care anyway.” She twitched her hands once again.

***

“And so that’s her true nature!” I said after witnessing the heated argument between the two.  “So cruel!! Horrible personality. Really scary!”

“That’s her natural personality since kindergarten.” He said. “Excessively tyrannical, selfish and stereotypical princess. She always try to be good in front of guys since she became a model. In my opinion I think she should show that personality all the time. “

“I wonder about that.”

Actually, I wonder why Yoona isn’t saying anything back.

Could it be because she’s dealing with his childhood friend?

And upon thinking this..

Yoona slapped her.

And that slapped echoed at the whole restaurant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! GUYS IF YOU HAVE AN FB ACCOUNT PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_203447199673650

 

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOONHAE. WE CAN POST ALL YOONHAE MOMENTS HERE IF WE WANTED TO. AND YOU CAN MEET OTHER PYROTECHNICS.