Bye-Bye

Deer x Fish

Yoona said that no one understands her.

“Hey if you head that lamppost, you’ll bleed”

Not even her parents.

Not Siwon.

Not even Yuri who is always beside her.

“It’s just!” She said as tears came racing down her deer-like eyes. “I’m just pissed. I cant let go. There is no one who can see through me. Through my point of view. No one!”

I understand.

Me too was suffering the same way.

I think the only way to comfort her is to..

Join her.

“I’ll join you.” I said while holding her shoulder. “I’m pissed!!!!!!!” and I kicked the lamppost repeatedly. Seeing that, Yoona joined me.

This probably cant help.

There are enemies I have for life.

They can’t be destroyed.

And yet Yoona,

She might very well have some greater enemies.

Sorry lamppost.

You’ve become an outlet of our aggression.

***

“It hurts.” She said when we are on our way home.. “I might have overdone it.”

I sighed. “Of course you did.” I took a look on her feet. “Wait. It’s swollen. It must be tough.”

I hunched her at my back. She protested loudly for a few minutes until I told her to shut up.

“It’s fortunate there’s no wound right?” I asked the girl at my back. “With your confession for tomorrow. It would have been bad if you had a wound right? Really lucky.”

For several seconds she did not answer.

Must be asleep.

Yoona you’re such an oppressive fellow.

You’re selfish, harsh and will do whatever you want.

But.

But I …

“Donghae. Look we’re right on time.” Said Yoona, waking up.

I hadn’t notice we’re already home.  Perhaps because I’m in the train of thought.

The thought that I…

“You look exhausted.” She commented and cupped my face to check something. “After today, I guess it’s the end. You wont be my dog anymore today. Hey do you have any last words to say before the end? “

What should I say?

“Bye-bye.” I muttered. “Good luck for tomorrow.”

“Bye-bye.”

***

 

 

AWFULLY SHORT? YES I THINK SO.