I Want To Stay With You

Deer x Fish

“I like you Siwon-ssi.” Said Yoona, still using formalities which was unusual.

Amazing.

Even though that it is someone you cant even talk to,

Even though you were tense about it,

“You like me? So the thing about Donghae is a misunderstanding?”

“It was Yuri’s misunderstanding.”

Yes.

This is how it should go.

“She won’t believe me.” continued Yoona.

Siwon sighed. “I see. I’m sorry. I completely misunderstood the situation.”

“But it’s not like I hate him or anything.” She answered. “I like him. When I am with him, I can breathe easily. Even though I normally can’t. He is really good. When I wanted someone by my side, only him is in there. I always want to be with him. I always feel that way. Even now. Donghae is.. Donghae is.. “

What?

What are you saying?

That idiot.

If you say things like that,

It’s as if you…

“It’s okay.” Said Siwon. “I think I have understood your feelings. It’s true that DOnghae is friendly. It’s a relief.”

“Relief?”

He sighed once again. “Do you remember? Exactly, a year ago. I confessed my feelings to you. You’re pretty. And you never hide what you’re feeling even if it’s anger. I’m in love! That was what I felt. Although I’m dumped a second later.”

This the first time I heard this.

“I remember. There’s no way I could forget.” Yoona said. “You’re the only one who could make a confession like that. “

She didn’t say anything about that instead she continued by saying..

“But now you completely ignored me and I thought you forgot that time.”

“You’re pretty that’s why I confessed.” He chuckled. “But evr since you met Donghae, you look more attractive. Because you are making funny expressions.”

Yoona squealed. “Funny expressions. Me?”

“Yeah.” He answered. “You really do. That’s why I’m relieved. Donghae is really a good guy. And it’s really great that you saw him that way. Thank you for liking me. We probably be great friends from now on.”

And as he said it, shuffling footsteps were heard.

He had left.

“Well see you tomorrow then.”

Damn.

She wants you to be lovers.

Not friends.

Such a clutzy girl.

Siwon wasn’t able to understand.

Just how  much emotion you hide in your heart.

How kind you really are.

How easily you are hurt.

After this I’m sure Yoona will…

Turn her back on Siwon.

And in a place where no one is watching

She’ll cry alone.

And I’m the only one that can understand her.

So what shall I do?

***

“You aren’t my dog anymore.” She hissed at me. “You don’t need to follow me.”

“I know you want to cry.” I said briskly, making her stop from walking. “You’re depressed aren’t you? You failed your confession.”

She frowned. “You were watching that?”

I ignored her. “So what do you want us to do? Go shopping? Or in a restaurant?  It’s my treat.”

And for the first time she smiled. “We won’t eat fish?”

I smiled back.”Pork? Or you want beef?”

She sprang with joy. “Thanks.”

“I’ll stay by your side. Cook your food. And welcome you in my house. I’ll make you lunch and I’ll wake you up in the morning.”

She frowned again, the smile vanishing from her lips. “If you do that, people will misunderstand us again. Don’t you care what Yuri thinks?”

“It’s fine. I want to do that. Because I’m worried. I cant leave you alone.”

“I’m not a child.” She protested. “So don’t worry.”

“I’m not a dog so I’m staying with you.” I shrugged. “I’m a fish and you’re a deer. I’m staying next to you no matter what!”

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: JESSICA WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. EXCITED MUCH? ME TOO. I WILL ADD HER TO ADD DRAMA TO THE STORY. KEKE. COMMENT AFTER READING PLEASE. YOU INSPIRES ME.