Mystery

Deer x Fish

It took us barely two hours before reaching the villa resort Jessica was referring. It was beautiful, with it’s pristine waters and crystal white sand dunes. The summer sun rose gently as the mountains by the east illuminated.

Our group walked towards the entrance and entered the resort owned by the Jung Family. Not one of us could suppress a sharp gasp.

Except perhaps Yoona.

“This was not that beautiful.” She had said, while pointing to a crab walking. “And look at that thing. Gross!”

I resisted the urge to puke. This girl was taking everything badly. How can she underappreciate the beauty around? I mean how could someone do that?

Well, after all Yoona came from a rich family and it would not be surprising if she would not be that impressed. Especially if she had already seen more beautiful ones!

The five of us entered the villa which stood in front of the shore. The windows ran a majestic view where you can see the horizon and possibly the sunset.

“You.” Jessica finally announced, pointing at me. “You would be in the same room as Siwon.” She nodded at Siwon then turned to Yuri. “You pearl would be with flounder.” She cocked an eyebrow. “With me.”

Yoona almost shrieked. “What? With you? Don’t you have any rooms here?”

Jessica drummed fingers to her other hand, thinking loudly. “Yes. Maybe if you wanted to sleep on the shore. We might have another room.”

Yoona considered it for a moment.

“And besides..” She continued. “Are you just afraid of being with me?”

“No!”

“Then sleep with us!”

Yoona felt silent. Her mind was looking for a reason to avoid her. But she found none.

Yuri patted her back. “That’s okay Yoongie.” She said. “You’re with me.”

***

Jessica led us to our rooms as she instructed us to clean a little since the rooms are a bit dusty.

"Get a broom and a mop. We all don't want to stay in a filthy place." she had instructed, hands on her hips.

Each of us got ourselves a cleaning material. Siwon proceeded to the bathroom. Jessica to the stock room. Yoona and I in the kitchen. And Yuri in the rooms.

"Don't you think Jessica brought us here to just clean her villa?" Yoona complained, just loud enough for Jessica to hear it from upstairs. "That paranoid girl."

"I heard that!" exclaimed Jessica. "I'm not paranoid!"

Yoona rolled her eyes.

I tapped her shoulder. "You don't need to clean. I'm here to do the work."

"No. I'll clean with you."

I just nodded.

We continued the chore. Mopping, sweeping, cleaning. The chore is almost done. We wiped our sweat.

And that's the time we heard Yuri scream.

 

 

***

AS YOU CAN SEE I HAD CHANGED MY NAME SO DONT GET CONFUSED OR SOMETHING. I AM BIT ON A HIATUS RIGHT NOW SINCE SCHOOL JUST STARTED. SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING. DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THOSE WHO HADN'T. WHO KNOWS? I MIGHT WRITE TOMORROW.