Chapter 12

True Side

Donghae's Pov:

We arrive ealier than expected at El nido Palawan,Philippines.It was such a beautiful scenery that i fell inlove with it instantly.The sea is so clean that you can see the seefloor and the fishes that live under it. NO words can explain the beautiful place, it's so breathtaking..

"donghae-oppa!look!! Clown fish!!look!!look!!"

Tiffany said excitedly, while pointing at the school of fish.she keep pointing at the scenery excitedly that made everyone look  at   her as if she's an alien from outerspace..

When we reach the place where our hotel located, we hoped out of the boat when everyone was already down except Tiffany of course, because well she's really into the view of the location

"Tiffany! let's move!"

I shouted at her, she looked at me in dazed and then nod whole heartedly. But, as clumsy she is, she trip on the side of the boat, because of my fast reflexes a catch her in a blink of an eye, I was so shock that i felt that i have to help her, there's an urge where my heart just beats so fast and I don't know why. Luckily for me no one is looking at us or else I'm gonna die because of shame.

When she was back already in her feet, she bowed to me and then gave me an eyesmile

"wahh! oppa, i thought i'll die for a second, but, because you helped me I didn't"

She said while smiling, somehow i felt so proud because of what she said.

"Yah! Tiffany hwang don't be so clumsy will you?"

I told her of course coldly and then we followed the others.

while walking we met an old couple who's smiling to each other and talking sweetly to each other.When the old man look at us, he frowned and then

*SMACK*

"yah! aigoo, young people thisdays.. Don't know how to be a gentleman, you should carry the stuff your girlfriend carrying..Aren't you a gentleman?"

he said then after that he Smack my head again for the second time,

"aniyo,were not a couple"

Tiffany said politely while waving her hands in-front of her face and showing her eyesmile, why did i feel upset about her statement?

But the old man didn't hear her statement instead he grabbed her stuffs and just shove it in me. Thankfully I'm good at acting and putted my pokerface on for them not to notice my hurtful expression (it hurts like hell to be shive by heavy stuffs you know?).I have no choice but to carry it,we bowed politely at the old couples and then walked.

"oppa, I'll carry my stuffs now, mianhe"

She said while trying to get her bags, but i didn't give it to her and then we started tugging at the bag but at last i won :D

"I don't want to be smack by that old many"

I said simply then shrugged my way out.We then walked happily talking about the randomest topic ever, It's funny how i laugh often when I'm with her.

"oppa! Donghae-oppa!"

I heard someone said from our back, and i know how irritating that voice is, I sighed not wanting to face that girl ever, but to late she's already here beside me and clinging into my side, Tiffany bowed to her but she just rolled her eyes  and gave back her attention to me but i went back to my cold self

Arggggh..i taught i will enjoy this week but i guess i will not.. :(((

And then suddenly a bright idea just came out of my mind :))

and that's.......................................................


hey guys!

Enjoy this chapter?? kekeke :)) so sorry for not updating Mental block is attacking me

yieeeeeeeeeeeeee..cliff hanger :)) enjoy it much!! kekekeke!!

Don't forget to subscribe,comment and bash me :D

LOVE LOTS mwahhhhh :*