Chapter 11

True Side

Donghae's Pov:

"donghae-ssi, please help me, Jessica-ssi is not yet here. director-nim will kill me"

Coordi noona worriedly told me while contacting jessica on her phone, i looked at her and then all off a sudden the door opened, revealing a Tiffany Hwang carrying so many box bgy herself,

"unnie, excuse me,it's heavy"

She said while panting really hard, I look at her then the boxes then at her again..

"Why are you carrying that?pssshhh"

I told her irritatedly then i helped her carry the boxes, she gave me an eye-smile after putting down the boxes that i don't know what's inside of it.. it's seriously heavy..

Then a bright idea just came out off my mind

"noona, why don't we just use this girl here??"

I told her while smirking evilly, then coordi noona smiled widely then gave me a two thumbs-up.

"err.donghae-oppa what are you  saying?Who's girl??"

She sadi while giving me a what-are-you-saying look, then Noona just pulled her hands that made her eyes wide while noona is just grinning like there's no tomorrow..

>>>>after 123456 seconds<<<<

"Donghae-ah"

I heard coordi noona called me so i unplugged my earphones then looked at her,

she moved aside revealing Tiffany behind her back,

Then my jaw dropped

Manager hyung pass by then make a halt then came back to our place,

"oh, is this our new model?"

He said while entering the room, Tiffany bowed as a sign of respect and manager hyung did too.

"oppa what do i look like??"

She said while smiling and showing her eye smile to me, i rolled my eyes and then went back to playing my phone..

"you look the same"

I told her, but deep inside she's really beautiful, The clothes hug her body perfectly and the make-ups though it's simple it emphasizes her beauty more..


 

In the corner of my eyes i saw her pout and then then the three started talking to each other..

When coordi noona and manager hyung leave Tiffany sitted beside me that made me jump a little..

"yah oppa, when are we going to the beach??"

"after the photo shoot, can you move over there"

I said coldly while pointing at the farthest sit, then she gave me a wide smile and her eyes once again sparkle like a dog, 

"chinja??after this?? were aleady going to the beach??yehey!! were  going to the beach!!!!"

She said really loud while clpping her hands excitedly..

>>>>photoshoot<<<<

"Yah! tiffany hwang, stop smiling and look at his eyes and hold his waist, look at him seductively! Don't show any emotion except iness!! can't you do that??"

I sighed, for the 5th time director-nim keep shouting at Tiffany for not doing the right pose

psssh..can't that director think anything? It's not like this girl has a profession right? =__=

"yah! just do the pose, will you? I'm tired already..beside,if we finish this photoshoot earlier, then we can go to the beach earlier too.."I said to her, then she look at me

"really?"

i nod, then she bowed to the Director

"Director-nim,let's start now, mianhe for not doing well"

She said then the director nod, I was so shock when suddenly she putted her hands on my waist then she looked straight to my eyes, when i looked at her and my heart stopped for a moment, her eyes though her face doesn't show any emotion her eys show's iness then i heard the camera click..

we did every pose the director says, and every pose gaves Director-nim a satisfaction and my heart to skip a beat..

This feeling is really new to me.. everytime she touches my body, i feel so warm and contented, it's like my heart will drop any time..

i wonder what it is :|


hey guys!! :D

do you like it??

sorry for not updating :(( hell week just pass by and it killed me :))

Comment, subscribe and bash me it's really appreciated :)))

kisses mwahhhhhhh :*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299349/unexpected-love-infinite-romance-you-fictional

mind reading my new story?? for the inspirit out there :)) it's for you guys!!