Chapter 8

True Side

(a/n sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spelling :))

Chapter 8:

Donghae’s Pov:

 

Breakfast is really a HELL ><

 

Jessica keep feeding me, acting as if were a couple she keeps clinging to me as if I’m her boyfriend and she keeps asking Tiffany to do to things for her though she can do it by herself, Tiffany always follow Jessica without any emotion except smiling of course, as if she were her maid..

 

Psssssh.. She’s really a weird girl =__=

 

*ring, ring, ring*

 

I stood up to answer my phone but then I was shocked to see Jessica answering her phone as well, Hmm..weird

 

*ring, ring, ring*

 

I heard again but before I can go to the phone tiffany answered it for me.

 

“hello? This is the lee residence, may I help you??”

She said politely as if she’s our maid, way better than our maids.

 

Then I saw her bob her head up and down and then look at me, then she covered the mouthpiece and signaled me to come.

 

“hello? who’s this??”

 

“is this lee Donghae?”

 

“yes this is lee Donghae.. What do you want?”

 

I said coldly while tiffany is trying not eavesdrop though she failed, I looked at her with a cold expression and then she pout like a child and just sits on the dining chair with armed-crossed while pouting.

 

“Donghae-ssi you will be having a photo shoot for 1 week in the Philippines with Ms. Jessica Jung so go pack your bags, and also bring your personal assistant with you, she’s really a great help during our last photo shoot so I might as well use her as my new model..”

 

Then I look at Tiffany who’s eating her pancake while Jessica is minding her own world,

 

That girl will be a new model??

 

What’s wrong with people this day??

 

After the phone conversation, I went back to the dining chair and then started eating again.

 

“oppa I’ll go leave now! Annyeong!!”

 

Said Jessica then she leaves already..

 

Thank goodness no more Jessica Jung..

 

I said to myself

 

“Donghae-ah, why do you hate Jessica-ssi? She really looks beautiful and lovely though.”

 

Tiffany then said to me out of nowhere

 

“why do you even care? Pssh..that girl lovely??Pssshh..”

 

“hmmmmp..i’m just asking, such a short tempered man. Hmmp..”

 

She said to herself then went back to eating

 

“yah! Did you just call me short-tempered?? Yesterday you called me arrogant dinosaur and now short-tempered? Yah! Don’t you know how to respect who’s older than you?”

 

I said to her while giving her a death glare and then she looked at me while smiling sarcastically

 

“mianhe, ahjusshi for calling you names.. Ahjusshi please forgive me”

 

She said while bowing to me, and then she looked at me while pouting

 

“yah! I’m not that old!”

 

“then, what should I call you??”

 

She asked innocently

 

“molla!”(a/n it means i don't know)

 

*Silence*

 

“ah! I know I’ll call you oppa then??”

 

She said while beaming and smiling cheerfully to me, while me my face heat up because the way she called me oppa is really different compare to Jessica..

 

“pssh..whatever! I will not let you come to the Philippines if you keep calling me names.”

 

I said to her while sticking my tongue out to her.. and then her eyes glistened and she smiled widely

 

“were going to the Philippines?”

 

She said dreamily while smiling widely

 

“I told you that I will not let you come right? Are you even listening?”

 

“what?! No!! please let me come.. I promise I will not call you names again I promise but, please let me come??”

 

She said full of aegyo to me but that didn’t work I just looked at her with a cold expression but deep inside I’m enjoying watching her plead to me..

 

“Donghae-oppa, please let me come?”

 

She said to me while giving me a puppy eyes while clasping her hand tightly that hit me on my soft spot.. I sighed well I guess the fun will stop now.

(a/n i don't know if this is the puppy eyes, but i can't find any other picture anymore)

“Fine.. pssh.. go away and don’t you dare show me that puppy eyes it’s really sickening. Yuck!!”

 

I said to her and then she smiled and nod her head like a child.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“wah!! This airplane is so cool! Wow!! it’s so beautiful, way beautiful than I dreamed before”

 

She said while smiling and she’s really excited about this trip she keep talking on how cool the airplane is, how big it is and blah blah..

 

“shut up..”

 

I said to her and then i looked at her with a cold-expression and then she looked around and saw all the people is looking at her so she shrink in her sit and then she came near me and then started talking again.

 

“donghae oppa? Are you excited with this trip?”

 

She said to me while looking directly at my eyes and then she didn’t wait for my answer anymore and then looked outside the window and then she smiled again..

 

“Philippines is such a beautiful place so I’m really excited about this trip, when I was a kid I really want to go there specially the beaches there is really beautiful”

 

She said excitedly still facing the window and as if on cue the airplane is ready for take-off..

>>>>>>>>>> 

 

The ride is really boring, nothing much happened except the fact that when the airplane take-off Tiffany was really scared that she started grabbing my hands for support and then after that she then keep talking about how excited she was as if nothing happened and soon she fell asleep.

 

It’s really quiet because half of the passenger is either asleep or doing their things in their own world.. Peace at last

 

I started playing with my phone while my earphones is plugged then, I felt my shoulder heavies because something is top of it, when I look at my right shoulder I saw Tiffany’s head resting at my shoulder peacefully, when I looked at her face, I examined how peaceful her face is and there's a small smile formed on her smooth skin, and then she shivered because of the high temperature of the air conditioner so I fixed her blanket provided for each passenger and then the smile came back to her face..

 

For the first time in my life, my heart skipped a beat because of the small smile she gave to me and I feel contented and happy at the same time, I’m having a mix-emotion moment right now I don’t know why but one thing for sure this girl is really something.

_____________________________________________________________________

hey guys :D

enjoying the story??

oh my gawd for my loveley viewers and subscribers and comment-ers (don't know what to call you guys) thank you so much :))

ah..for the sweet parts i don't know if you find it sweet but i'm really sorry i don't have any SWEET bones left on me :|

so yeah.. enjoy guys :))

I should stop blabbering now :) hahahaha