Chapter 6

True Side

(a/n sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling)

Chapter 6

Donghae’s Pov:

 

the photo shoot is really tiring =__=

I want to take a brake

 

“let’s take a brake I’m tired”

 

I said to the director and then he nod, he follows what I want well because if not he needs to find another model for his brand though and yep our director is really into me because well, his gay (a/n I’m not a racist just part of the story plot)

 

“hey you!go get me some water!!”

 

Said Jessica to tiffany while she sis there waiting for her make-up to be done, and then tiffany bowed while smiling and then get the water for Jessica.

 

When Tiffany reach Jessica and handed her the water Jessica became furious

 

“what’s this?! Why isn’t it cold?? Ha?? Argghhh!! You’re so stupid”

 

Tiffany bowed many times to Jessica and then Jessica opened the cap of the bottled water and then poured it to Tiffany, everyone was shocked even me because of what happened. Tiffany was wide eyed because of the sudden action of Jessica towards her and then Jessica smirk and then walk away, leaving us dumbfounded..

 

Mr. Kim followed her and started convincing her to finish the shoot and then gave her famous icy glare to him to shut him off. And it worked

 

Tiffany stand there frozen because of what had happened

 

“hey, you okay??”

 

Said by one of the make-up artist and then she nod and give her a small smile and bowed before leaving..

 

She hugged herself while walking because it’s already cold in our location and she's only wearing her thin uniform..

 

I followed her out of nowhere, I saw her standing beside the van while drying herself but it was no use because she was really wet and she’s already shivering.. I went to her and then she looked up and give me a small smile before drying herself again..

 

I sighed and then went inside the van and found something for her to wear for the mean time.. I found a plain black t-shirt and then gave it to her

 

“here, just wear this for the mean time”

 

I said to her still, I have my poker face painted on my face. She bowed again and then went inside the van to change. When she’s done I went inside and then ahjusshi started driving..

 

“thanks”

 

She said softly while smiling at the window

 

I looked at her, and then she looked at me, for the first time since she live with us I looked at her and admitted that she’s really beautiful

 

And then she gave me an eye-smile that I didn’t know that exist..

 

And then she pouted cutely looking again at the scenery

 

so sad we can’t explore the place..:(“

 

She said while pouting and little did I know that a small crept in my face because of her cuteness..

______________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE :D

yehey!!

enjoy :*

don't forget to comment, subscribe or even bash me :))

it's really appreciated and means a lot to me :))