Chapter 4

True Side

Chapter 4:

(a/n i'm not an anti :)) it's just that i can think of anyone who can fit this role perfectly for the wrong grammar,spelling i'm so sorry its just that i'm too lazy to re-check my work)

Tiffany’s Pov:

 

Eating breakfast with the Lee is a torture.. But, I love the food it’s so tasty (first time eating food like those)

 

Tiffany-ah”

 

“neh, Mrs. Lee”

 

Mrs.lee called me and then I looked at her while smiling and then answered her politely, while Donghae is eating quietly still has a cold aura around him..(the sight of him half- is still fresh in my mind so don’t mind him for the mean time)

 

“starting today you will study at the school were donghae goes”

 

She said while smiling, while me I left my mouth hanging while staring at her as if she’s the most craziest person while Donghae stop eating and then looked at her mom with the coldest glare ever ( told ya! No one can beat his title) but, mrs. Lee doesn’t care at all..

 

Mrs.lee, are you serious?? But..but…letting me live here is a great help already but, letting me study, Mrs.Lee you’re an angel”

 

I said while grinning and showing my eye-smile to her, and then she smile back..And then she motioned a maid to come and then a maid come and gave me some things..

 

Uniforms, bags, shoes, school supplies and many many more..

 

I stood up and bowed enthusiastically to her, while she’s smiling gently well Donghae, his still giving her mom a death glare..

 

“Thank you mrs.lee, you’re an angel!! Thank you..thank you”

 

I said again and again..

 

I’m so happy today…

>>>> 

Walking with an arrogant dinosaur is really tiring.. (for me, he looks a dinosaur because of his head shape) his pace is really fast and the way he walks is like as if something will happen today so he keep avoiding me..

 

“yah! arrogant dinosaur!! Can you slow down?”

 

I said while panting and resting my hands on my lap..

 

Ahhhhhhh..so tiring :|

 

What did you just call me?? Did you just call me an arrogant dinosaur?? Do you want to die??”

He said to me while giving me a death glare..

 

Soooooooooooooooooooo………..SCARYYYYYY T.T

 

And then I give him a nervous smile, avoiding eye contact with him because well if I do I’m so gonna die..

 

And then he stomp his feet like a five year old kid fighting with his mom..

 

CUTE :D

 

And then he walked away AGAIN..

 

So I need to fast my pace again to catch up with him ><

 

aigoo.. stupid short legs ><

 

And then we reach the school

.

.

.

.

IT is hugeeee!!

 

Like 2x bigger than the lee mansion..woah! didn’t know that this school do exist..

 

JUST WOW!

 

When we entered the main hall, everyone was staring at us I mean me as if I’m an alien from outer space being lost in the planet Earth.

 

I shrink down from his back because I’m so scared as in super scared I think imaa’ pee on my skirt (just kidding :D)

oppa!!”

 

Said by a girl who’s pitch is really high and then everyone’s attention move to her so I sighed in relief

(a/n i'm not an anti, let's all be friends okay??)

 

I was so shocked when the girl cling to the arrogant dinosaur..

 

Wow!! she’s so beautiful, perfect body curve, s-line, smooth skin.. perfect just like a model..

 

No wonder she’s dating this arrogant dinosaur..

 

“hands off Jung Jessica”

 

Said by this arrogant dinosaur to her. Then my jaw dropped, how can this guy do this to this lovely lady? Such an arrogant jerk

 

Tsk. :\

 

And then the girl pout, while me still standing at the back of this dinosaur,and then I notice that her skirt is way shorter than the usual length, well she’s still beautiful though..

 

Then Lee Donghae walked out leaving me, so I follow behind him but before I could walk past her I bowed to her but she just rolled her eyes on me and then stomp her feet and then walk-out.. While me I just followed the jerk because well, I still don’t know where should I go..

 

Hope that I could meet nice people here  :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy it :)))

Don't forget to subscribe,comment or even bash me :)) it's really appreaciated :))

THANK YOU

here's a kiss

mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhh :*