Chapter 2

True Side

Chapter 2:

Tiffany’s pov:

   

     Don’t you dare ask me where did I spend my night..

 

It’s already 7 am and here I am walking again, hoping to find an apartment that I can stay for the time being.

 

As I wonder around, I saw an old elegant lady whose look is in terrible pain, she keeps massaging her temple and she’s really pale though she’s wearing some professionally applied cosmetics to her smooth skin.

 

Then I saw that she almost fell from her position, that’s why I ran as quickly as possible to her and touch her hand and back to support her.

 

And then we sit to the nearby bench (thank goodness there’s so many bench around the city of Seoul) and then I stood up and look at her with panic painted all over my face

 

“ahjumma, please wait here, I’ll go find some help, or..or..or go find some cab!!but!!please don’t move!! Okay??”

 

I said in one breath then I ran as fast I could to the nearby store and then bought some bottled water and then after I pay I ran again to her and then give her the water. I almost trip because of my panic mode.

 

“please wait here..okay??wait here!! Wait here ahjumma!!i’ll go call the cab”

 

 And then I ran again as fast as I could and then started calling the cabs that past by me..

 

FINALLY!!

 

I ran again not minding my sweat and my breath that is almost gone because of running.

 

I need to help this poor old lady

 

I said to myself and then started multi-tasking, fanning her, supporting her head so that it won’t bump to the cab, make her drink some water and then keep repeating the process again and again.

 

And then we reach the hospital, I ask some help to the driver and then the doctor started assisting her.

 

30 minutes pass, and then the doctor came out of the emergency room while I’m waiting anxiously(I don’t know why maybe because it’s my first time encountering this kind of situation) .

 

“doctor, what’s wrong with her?”

 

“are you one of her family?”

 

“ahmm..no doctor, but I’m the one who helped her”

 

“I’m sorry miss, but, I need to talk to her family first. But, don’t worry, she’s okay now. She just overheated because of the weather today, you can visit her at room 3096”

 

Said the doctor while smiling to me, I smiled back and then exit himself. I made my way to the room while smiling to myself, thank goodness she’s okay.

 

Room 3069

 

I said to myself while double checking the room. And then I smiled again and she smiled back to me.

 

“thank you”

 

She said while looking directly to my eyes, and then the door opened and a man as the same age as me, his eyes is full of concern though he never show any emotion at all, his handsome like a model, almost perfect..

 

He didn’t notice me and then he sits beside her and hold her hands, and then she smiled genuinely.

 

And then he looked at me with the same expression as he entered the room except the fact that he has no emotion in his eyes

 

who are you??”

 

He said to me in the coldest voice ever, what just happened?? O.o

 

I’m…I’m the one who-“

 

“you can leave now”

 

He said cutting me mid-sentence

And the old lady frowned and looked at him, then looked at me again

 

no you can stay, also when you helped me I see you carrying bags, what are those for?”

 

“err..”

 

And then my eyes widened..my bags!!

 

ahjumma..i forgot my things, I’ll leave now, I still need to find a new place to stay..Bye ahjumma!!please take care”

 

I said hurriedly, but before I can open the door she talked while smiling sweetly

 

“why don’t you just live with us? and, don’t worry about your things let’s just buy new..Oh! And also stop calling me ahjumma, I feel old, call me Mrs.Lee, and this is my son Donghae”

 

And then she laughed, while both of us our eyes almost pop-out of its socket

 

Did I just heard what I heard??

 

O.o

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENJOY :)) don't forget to subscribe,comment or anything even bashing is appreciated :))