Chapter 5

True Side

(a/n sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling to lazy to re-check :)))

Chapter 5:

Tiffany’s pov:

 

“Hyoyeon-ah! Let’s go eat lunch now..neh??”

 

I said to Kim Hyoyeon, the first girl who talked to me and my first friend inside the campus..She’s really a lovely girl, dorky and beautiful also she’s so dorky that when your moods down she can lighten it up.

We walked in the hall while I keep laughing because of her dorkiness, she kept telling me some jokes that never fails to makes me smile.

 

I’m so happy today because I met a girl like her whom I can call my friend J

 

When we reach the cafeteria, it was packed with students, faculty members and even the president himself is filing is hunger with the school cafeteria’s yummy treats..

 

Then we sit on the farthest corner of the cafeteria and then started talking random stuffs..

 

And then the door burst open that all the attention went to the person who opened it, even the two of us stopped talking..

 

And then as I expected the arrogant dinosaur entered with his friend who looks like a cool monkey. ^^

 

And then they sit beside us, while lee Donghae just have poker face as usual while the cool monkey smiled at us and then greet us with the most cheerful voice that I never heard from Donghae..

 

“hey girls!”

 

“hello, lee hyukjae”

 

Said by Hyoyeon sarcastically, and then rolled her eyes to the lee hyukjae guy.

I smiled at him and then started eating again same with the trio, there’s an awkward silence circling around us.

 

AWKWARD =__=

 

After finishing our lunch Hyoyeon and I stood up, and then I bowed to them before leaving while Hyoyeon just ignored them as if they didn’t exist.

 

“tiffany hwang, your coming with me”

 

Said by Lee Donghae with a flat tone and no emotion at all.. I looked at him with a shocked expression because I’m so scared T.T

 

WHAT DID I DO??

 

“eh?”

 

“the teacher already excused us, so move now and start walking I’m gonna be late with my photo shoot”

 

He said arrogantly while walking a head to me.. then I looked at him puzzled

 

“you’re my new assistant from now on.. no more questions and let’s move”

 

He said full of authority, and then I nod..

 

I bowed again with hyukjae-ssi and Hyoyoyeon-ah and then I walk behind the arrogant dinosaur..

 

>>>>>>>>> 

We reach the photo shoot location in more than 30 minutes. We didn’t talk inside the ride, just silence ruled over..

The place was beautiful, just like in pictures.. As if the place where pictures and then putted in real life.. it was amazing *O*

 

“wow! it’s beautiful!! Look at the scenery!! Waaaaaaaah!! So beautiful”

 

I said to him and then he just nod and then walk away..

 

I carried his stuff still admiring the scenery..i tell you his stuff is really heavy

 

*groan*

 

Well, at least the scenery is beautiful right?

 

I said to myself trying to cheer me up..

 

I hope we can explore this place after the photo shoot.. :)

 

End of Pov:

 

Donghae’ Pov: (first ever Pov so let’s party)

 

“will you please stop talking??”

 

Said the director to her with and annoyed tone., because that girl keep blabbering how beautiful the place is..

 

She smiled shyly but still you can see in her eyes that she’s really excited because of the scenery (it’s really beautiful though)

 

“when will the girl model will come?? Aish! Mr. Kim you know that I hate waiting right??”

 

I said to the director while glaring at him coldly, while he keep dialing the number of the model that I am partnered today to this photo shoot..

 

As if on cue a black van stop in front of the photo shoot and the director sighed in relief..

 

And then a girl stepped out of the van with so much confidence, even tiffany stopped arranging my clothes and stared in awe with the girl who just came..

 

While me I just stared at her coldly because the thing I hate the most is waiting. When she came nearer my blood rise up because the girl I’m partnered today is no other than JUNG JESSICA

 

The girl that I hate the most..

 

“annyeong oppa!! Miss me??”

 

She said while smiling to me, I crossed my arms toward her and then looked at her coldly and then she looked past by me not minding my stare and then she smirk an evil one when I looked behind I saw Tiffany who’s still busy arranging my clothes and following the orders from the director (still smiling)

 

“she’s here ha? Well, I think this photo shoot will be fun”

 

She said evilly still glaring at tiffany who’s currently giving the make-up artist some help (still smiling)

 

This girl is up to something..

_____________________________________________________________________

updated :)

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and even bash me :))

appreciated :*

<3