Chapter 10

True Side

Chapter 9

Tiffany’s Pov:

 

When we reach the destination, once again I feel so excited that I started talking and talking

 

“yah!! Donghae-oppa?? Can we go to the beach now?? Can we??can we??”

 

“not yet..”

 

Donghae-oppa told me leaning at the glass window and waiting impatiently and keep glancing at his wrist watch..

 

“not yet?! But when?? I really want to go now..”

 

I said to him, while pouting and sitting on my pink stroller bag, and keep stomping my feet, and then he looked at me stopping fishing his phone-out

 

then go now..”

He said sarcastically, then a car pull-down in front of us that made me jump out of my guts..

 

“Finally!”

 

I heard him say, then he went inside the car that pulled in front of us and I followed him behind

 

Philippines!! Be ready!!

 

End of POV

 

Donghae’s Pov:

 

>>>while riding the car        

 

Tiffany is still glancing at the window while doing different expressions out of boredom. Were still in the car driving for almost 30 minutes just to reach our hotel for us to stay-in.

 

“yah!! Stop doing that” -__-

 

I said to her while looking at her coldly, she look at me then shrugged and then went back to the window again.

 

“arggh!! This is boring!! I want to go to the beach now..”

 

She said softly while crossing her arms and pouting like a 5 years-old kid, and then looking down at the ground..Then she looked at me

 

“can I borrow your phone??”

 

“no” =__=

 

“please?? I’m so bored right now..please?please?please? Let me borrow your phone?”

 

“no” =__=

 

“then let me just borrow your earphones?”

 

“don’t you have a phone?”

 

“none” ^__^V

 

I sighed and then gave her the left earpiece so that we can share the music.. and then after that silence ruled inside the car..

 

I looked at her and she keep stopping herself from sleeping though it’s already visible from her face that she already want to sleep.

 

She wipe her eyes while her eyes shows that anytime soon, she will go to sleep now. Then she yawn and then rested her head on the windshield,

 

 I look again at my phone and then started playing some games, then I heard her head bump in the windshield that made me look at her.

 

Her position is not really comfortable, while her head resting on the windshield her head keep bumping every time the driver will break the car,

 

Np: My love, My kiss, my heart by super junioy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZiprimtohM

 

 

I touch her head that let me touch her soft hair that send tingling in my bones, but I didn’t mind but let her head rest on my shoulder..

 

What’s with this girl who keeps sleeping on the ride?

 

I said to myself while fixing her in a comfortable position, contented with her position I look at the rear view and caught my manager looking at me..

 

“what??”

 

I said to him coldly.. the he smiled teasingly at me

 

“Donghae-ah, you like her don’t you??”

 

I was caught-off guard that I can feel my face heat up, and because of that my tone became higher than usual..

 

“what?!yah! hyung stop talking non-sense!!”

 

I said to him that made Tiffany steered a little, so I calmed down before tiffany wakes up.  

 

“see, your concerned about her?? You don’t want her to be awake?, aigoo.. My little Donghae has grown-up”

 

He said while wiping fake tears on his eyes. Then I look at him with a cold expression. He keep teasing me that I don’t know the cause that a smile formed into my lips that I didn’t notice, then my manager stop talking and looked at me bewildered..

 

“omo!! Our lee Donghae is smiling?? Aigoo…this is fun”

 

He said..

 

Maybe yes, I do like her but what’s wrong with it? It’s not like its forbidden, right? Besides, it’s only like not love.. It has a huge difference..

 

I said to myself then the whole ride manager hyung just keep teasing me about me liking tiffany..

 

I guess I’ll just give it a try liking someone..

_______________________________________________________________________________

hey people!! sorry for not updating for almost the whole week, hell week is already starting but don't worry after our periodical examination i'll go update already :DD

ENJOY!!!

Comments, Subscribe or even bash me  It's really apreciatted :)) yehey!! subscribe now!!!

HERE'S AN EYESMILE FOR YOU GUYS!!! :))))))))