In His Arms

Yoseob Scenarios

 

 

chapter two ; In his arms

28k6flk.jpg

Yes, another bad day for you at school. Teachers constant rants and rants on what ever subject you didn't even care about. From the morning, you didn't feel well and skipped breakfast. Yoseob saw you dragging your way past the cafeteria.

He wondered why you didn't eat lunch so he decided to follow you to who knows where. You ended up in the bathroom, puking.

You stayed there for a while before rinsing your face and leaving, oblivious of Yoseob who was watching by intently and continued to follow you. Concern written on his face.

You dragged yourself to the school garden where no one goes. You sat on the grass, laying your upper body on the tree behind.

You took your IPod out and plugged your earphones in, listening to Yiruma's peaceful piano pieces. 

You didn't even realise Yoseob's presence next to you.

Lunch usually goes on for an hour. History was your next subject. The one you hated the most.

You closed your eyes and imagined what it would be like if you were with Yoseob right now.

Your trail of thoughts ended when you heard someone chuckling.

Deciding to ignore it, you payed your attention to the music.

Half an hour has passed and you were still in the school garden. Yoseob was still next to you, watching you.

He decided to wake you up so he traced your facial features softly. 

You moved slightly but didn't wake up. He smiled at how cute you were.

He then placed his soft lips on yours.

"_____ah~ My one and only love~ Wakey wakey~" He cooed and placed his lips on yours again.

You opened one of your eyes, adjusting to the impact of the sunshine.

You saw your boyfriend smiling cutely at you and placed his lips on yours for the third time.

He let go and wrapped his arms around you.

You rubbed your eyes which he found adorable.

"Why are you here?"

"Guess how many times I had to kiss you for you to wake up" He grinned

"H-how many times?"

"Three~" 

He then leaned in to kiss you again.

"Four now~" He cooed and placed your head on his shoulders.

You blushed and smaked his shoulder lightly.

He pouted and spoke up, " Why did you skip lunch today?"

"It's alright~ I skipped breakfast too, no big deal" You smiled encouragingly but he didn't buy it.

"My love, your not meant to skip your meals~ Come on! Let's get some food before you starve!" He stood up and offered his hand to you.

You shook your head, "Ani. I'm not hungry, you can go by yourself"

"Aigoo, how can I leave my girlfriend here~" He sighed and sat next to you.

He then wrapped his arms around you and made you rest you head on his shoulder.

"My love, Saranghae"

"Na Do, Saranghae"

In his arms, where you wanted to be.

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Annyeong!~ How are you all? I hope you enjoyed this chappy~ 

Please subscribe and comment <3 

» layout credit