Guilt Trap

Yoseob Scenarios

 

chapter thirteen ; guilt trap

[Requested By- b2utylove57]

28k6flk.jpg

 

"Yobi~"

You have been clinging on to Yoseob for the past half an hour.

"WHAT?! GET LOST" He yelled flinging your arm off.

"Shireo~" You sang and jumped onto his back.

"Yah yah yah. Get OFF!" He tried twisting his body but you clinged onto him like a koala.

"Yobi oppa~ buy me ice cream", you pouted and tried your irresistible aegyo.

 

"Yah, I've known you long enough that the aegyo you use won't work for me", he sighed.

You immediately saddened and got off his back and walked yourself to the ice cream shop.

He saw your retreating figure solemnly walking alone. 

He sighed, frustrated and messed up his hair.

"YAH", he hollered, catching up to the clumsy you.

" Yah you, I'll buy you ice cream if only you let me talk to you about something afterwards. Deal?" 

 

"DEAL!", you exclaimed and grinned from ear to ear.

You immediately jumped about and sprinted to the shop.

...

 

After enjoying what you called the, '5th date'- yes you counted, he bought you to the park.

" Listen", he started giving you the should-I-say-it look making you worried.

"yes oppa?" You tried to brighten up the mood by giving him your eye smile.

"um...uh..."

he coughed.

He put on a poker face and glared straight into your eyes.

 

"Listen to me, I will only say this once. I Yang Yoseob doesn't like you. I don't now.

I will never. Your not my type. Yes, I can take you as my little dongseang, but lover? No. Not now, not ever."

 

"Oppa..." You trembled, "do you know what your saying? Are you sick? Hurt? Please don't say things like this. Mianhe if I did anything wrong please oppa.."

 

He sighed.

" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, I DON'T LIKE YOU. I HATE YOU. I DISLIKE YOU. YOUR NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS ON THE STREET. YOUR NOT PRETTY LIKE THEM. YOUR NOT CUTE LIKE THEM.

WHAT ARE YOU? YOUR A LITTLE PIECE OF WORTHLESS WEAKLING WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING" He exploded.

 

 

 

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES;  Heyy.

Don't worry~ There might be a sequel to this chapter.

If I get 7+ comments telling me to make a sequel then I will~

go comment comment comment!

please also vote and subscribe ~~

 

» layout credit