Will You Be Mine?

Yoseob Scenarios

 

Chapter one ; wILL YOU BE MINE?

28k6flk.jpg

 

You and Yoseob were both childhood best friends. Depending and helping each other. Both never thought that they shared the same feelings for each other.

Too shy to admit the fact that they fell for each other. 

Yoseob has liked you eversince you've met. Love at first sight I guess?

Meanwhile you started to develop feelings for him as well. You were both like cookie and milk. Both belong to each other. Always. 

Just one day... Fate decided to bring both of you together. Like puzzles fitting together.

 

-Present Time-

 

I was walking back home with Yoseob. My childhood bestie.

"Yah, do you wan't to go to the park to buy Ice cream? I've heard that our favourite store has a special offer!" He suggested.

"Hm.. Not a bad idea. Let's go then!"

We ran, holding hands to do the ice cream store.

We arrived and looked around. It seems like only couples are here today. Why? 

If only I was Yoseob's girlfriend.

What are you thinking? We are only childhood friends... Nothing more. Nothing less.

We raced to the counter.

"One Strawberry and one chocolate icecream with extra oreo toppings and white chocolate sauce please!" We both panted and smiled at each other.

"Aigoo, it's my two favourite customers! How are you?" The kind ahjumma asked.

"Great! How are you?" 

"I'm fine. Well, today we have a special offer!"

"What is it?" 

"Couples will get 50% off if they answer this question right. Wan't to have a go?"

We looked at each other and nodded. Even though we weren't a couple, we could still have a go right? Plus, who doesn't wan't a discount?

"Alright then! If you both finish this pick up line with the same answer then you get the discount, you ready?"

"Neh!"

"If I were to remake the alphabet I would...?"

"1...2...3!"

"Put I and U together!"

...

"Correct!"

"Yes! Yay!" We both cheered and hugged each other.

She gave us our ice cream... Of course I had the strawberry one.

I was heading out to the park swing to eat my ice cream.

Meanwhile Yoseob was talking to the ahjumma about something.

...

"Yoseob ah... remember to take care of _____ alright? You may never know what's important to you until it's gone."

Yoseob nodded and thanked the ahjumma then left with his chocolate ice cream to find you, while replaying what she said. 

'You may never know what's important to you until it's gone'. 

*She's right* He thought.

He then spotted you on a swing your now half gone ice cream.

He sat on the swing next to yours and gazed at you.

You looked at him and noticed him looking at you, you looked away trying to hide you pink blush.

"______ah"

"What?"

"Your so beautiful" 

You blushed even more.

"T-thanks" You tered.

Suddenly he suddenly stood up and handed me his ice cream.

"Thanks! I can have both flavours now~" He chuckled and shook his head.

He then stood in front of me and held my hand, making you stand up as well.

"_____ah... I don't know if you have noticed but I really really really like you. Wait... I don't like you because I love you. I don't know if you feel the same was as me or not but please give me a chance. I have fell in love with you ever since we first met. Your smile. Your charms. Your personality. Even your flaws. But one thing for sure is, your perfect to me. _____ah, you are my everything. Please give me a chance to love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

He confessed.

You were still trying to process everything in your mind.

Love me? Me?!

It took you a minute to fully understand this situation.

"Yes, Yang Yoseob. I love you too. I have fallen for you deeper and deeper each day. I would be the happiest person in the world to be your girlfriend" You were now crying.

Immidiatly, he pulled you in for a loving embrace.

"Saranghae"

"Na Do, Saranghae"

 

 

ev18qd.png

AUTHOR'S NOTESHi!~ My first scenario! How was it? 

Please subscribe and comment!~ I would really appreciate it~

» layout credit