I Won't Let You Go

Yoseob Scenarios

chapter fourteen ; i wont let you go

 

sequel to; guilt trap

[R e q u e s t e d  B y - musix_lover, b2uty90, ilamarshmallow, claudiamacy, BeastSaran, Ekysdj, AsianSwagg11, Amelia287, -kpop_bunny-, iuseobftw, WwenxseopP, B2UTifulPANDASONE, YYSdyno, AllisonIsSunshine, Clochette]

28k6flk.jpg

You felt like the whole world was crashing down.

With a last glimpse at him through your wet lashes, you made a run for it.

In the midst of wiping your solemn tears, it started to rain.

 

Quickening your walk you finally broke out in a run. 

Arriving at your house you weren't greeted by warmth, instead by more memories of the two.

 

Walls; framed photos of him and you, at the beach, park, everywhere.

Knocking them down, you screamed.

The glass shattering wasn't loud enough to conceal the hurt you felt.

Falling on your knees and immediately met by the sharp glass, you let out another scream.

"I HATE YOU YANG YOSEOB. I WISH TO NEVER SEE YOU EVER AGAIN TOO"

Whilst punching the wall.

 

"... just like you've wished", you ended with a sob.

 

...

 

 

You never wen't to school for the week, however no one seemed to notice.

The wallflower was never recognised.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob. Snap. Out. Of. It", Dongwoon snapped his hands at the stressed Yoseob.

Why was he day dreaming?

You.

The words he wanted to say.

The questions he wanted to ask.

'___-ah, are you okay?'

'___-ah, are you sick?'

'___-ah why aren't you coming to school?'

'____-ah... ____-ah-"

"YAH!"

"Huh? what? oh, Dongwoonie when did you come?", finally came back to his world.

 

"Yoseob hyung, you've been day dreaming for the whole day- heck- ever minute of every day"

"No I didn't."

 

"Yah Yoseobbie, how long are you going to be like this? You've finally broke it off with ____, isn't that what you wanted?", Doojoon decided to in.

 

No, he thought. Never

"Why don't we all go to that new club around the corner huh? It's time to have some fun!" Hyunseung suggested while jumping up and down.

 

Fun? Not with ____ here.

 

Beast excluding the hopeless boy, dragged him out of his room that he locked himself in.

 

Immediately after their arrival, girls were swooning over them.

 

The boys decided to dance after a few drinks.

"You coming?" Gikwang asks.

"No, you guys go" Yoseob replied, sipping on his drink.

 

Doojoon slightly nodded to the rest, signalling them to go first.

"Yoseob-ah, I know your not like this, where did the sweet Yang Yoseob go when he complained all day and night about how ____-ah wouldn't look at you romantically anymore?"

Yoseob's breath hitched.

 

"Where did the Yang Yoseob go when he kept talking about how perfect ____ is?"

 

Yoseob shakingly took another gulp.

 

"Where did the Yang Yoseob go when he cried after ____ got injured while trying to ride the bike?"

Yoseob's eyes watered at the memory.

 

"Where did the Yang Yoseob go when he said that he loves ____ so much he could die?"

 

"Where did he go huh?

 

"H-hyung I-I" Yoseob started while the elder patted his back.

"H-hyung I didn't m-mean it, I-I thought i got b-bored with her because im n-never exceited when I go out with her. B-but now, I lost her and I realised that I really love her."

The others who have came back gasped at the now crying boy.

"W-hat do I do hyung? I need ____"

"I need her in my life".

 

"Go get her", Doojoon pushed him out of the club.

"DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU GET HER BACK!", Beast shouted together.

 

"What great f-friends I have.." Yoseob let out but smiled because he knew that they were looking out for him.

Co-incidently, it started to rain;

 

"____-ah, come back to me".

 

...

 

The loud banging on the door didn't help with the headache you were experiencing.

Groaning, you were prepared to scream at whoever it was.

Slamming the door open, "YAH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO INTERUPT-"

Your eyes widened.

"...my sleep"

 

"____-ah are you okay?!", the boy rushed up to you and grasped your hands.

Prying your hands from his you glared with much hate.

You made up your mind. To forget him. 

"Why are you here".

"Oh jagi, I'm so sorr-" "Stop. Turn. Go. Forever" You snapped.

"NO. Never", "Jagi please listen to me. Just one minute. Please", even at this time, he dared to use those puppy eyes.

"one ... two... three...four..."

"Okay, jagi I'm very sorry. I thought I got tired of you. I thought you were always bugging me. I thought i didn't love you." You immediately teared up.

 

"But jagi, did you know that I was very lonely without you? Did you know that I was very worried about you? Where you were? If you were sick? I was wrong jagi. I love you. I love you so much that I could die for you. Jagiya, forgive me huh?"

"You know I can't live without you right? I would die. I would die without you ___-ah. I love you. I love you every second of every hour of every day of every week of every-"

He got cut off by a kiss, his eyes widened.

 

Standing back in your normal posture, "It's okay Yoseob.. I forgive you and I love you..", you mumbled the last three words.

Yoseob grinned, "Huh? what was that?".

Your cheeks turned pink. "I forgive you.."

"No not that.. eyyy, you know which part I'm talking about" He pouted.

"I love you..", You bluched, playing with the hem of your shirt.

 

"That's my girl", "Baby..."

"Hm?"

"I'm cold and tired", he sneezed.

Snapping out of the romantic bubble, you immediately pulled him in.

"I'm so sorry Yoseob-"

"Oppa"

"Huh?"

"Call me oppa"

"Yoseob oppa, here I'll get you a blanket", making a run but was held back with strong arms wrapped around your waist.

"My baby jagi, did you lose weight. I told you so many times to not skip your breakfast and always-"

"Shh.."

"I only need your hug jagi, you keep me walm", he giggled and buried his face in your hair.

 

 

"Hurry up and shower, you smell like a pig."

"JAGI, YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. BABY COME BACK!"

 

 

This is our love it's not perfect but it's ours to keep.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES; Hi!~

How are you all? I hope you enjoyed this long awaited chapter~~ 

Please subscribe, upvote and comment! ^^

» layout credit