A new

Love isn't a fairytale

 

I was shocked. My heart was pounding rapidly and I thought the blood gushing in my arteries is going to explode out of the pipes soon. Yunho’s lips were on mine and I barely breathe. The close proximity and his wet lips on mine, plus he grabbed me by my waist and my arms are buried in his chest. My head is screaming so badly and my face is probably a red tomato.

 

I would love to continue to smooch with him but right now we are not in our private room but in a boutique. I let out a soft moan but managed to push Yunho away from his chest. My arms could feel the contour of his meaty chest muscle and if only I could “” it with my hands—

 

NO.

 

Yunho gasped for air as he looked at me filled with lust. I saw myself from the mirror and my lips are red and slightly swollen. Have the kiss gotten too serious?

 

Yunho took a deep breath and coughed while pulling his coat and sat back at his seat. I rubbed my swollen lips with the back of my hand and flustered, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

“I-uh- we’ll just get this.” I stuttered as I quickly glanced at him and draw the curtains to change. It was awkward and embarrassing enough to continue trying other outfits. What if he attacks me suddenly again? We are not even dating and Yunho’s lusty face is like a hungry hound. I don’t want to get at a boutique. At least ravish me at my house or something… I shook my head vigorously and shake the idea off. I must not be affected by Yunho’s lusty miasma, it is bad influence.

 

Yunho gave another cough and I could hear him standing up, taking a few steps towards my curtain. My heart sped up again; a part of me wished he would just draw the curtains and attack me in the fitting room while the other part wished he could just stay away because I am not ready—

 

“I’ll be downstairs waiting.” He gave a cough and walked off.

 

There was too much tension building up behind the curtains. I could sense Yunho wanted to peek through and I wanted to reach out to him but this is for the better.

 

 

X

 

I took the suit that I wanted and returned the remaining to the staff that was waiting near my room. They were such friendly people compared to those nasty old women at departmental stores. The female staff offered to take my suit that Yunho had chosen and she led me down to the waiting area where Yunho was.

 

It seems that while I was taking my time to change (I was busy admiring my own body and thinking of how to work on my muscles actually), Yunho had carefully selected the remaining items off the list. It saved me a lot of trouble because I am exhausted from the shopping and thank goodness we are only left with a pair of shoes.

 

I crinkled my nose and spoke while crossing my arms, “so you picked up whatever I need?”

 

“Yeah, got a problem?” Yunho spoke to me while sitting in his princely pose – slouched with his right leg across his left while his left arm is stretched out on the side and his right index finger sliding across his lips.

 

I scoffed, “stop being snobbish. Doesn’t mean I agreed to be your clone allows you to pick out my things. I was suggested to be like you but not own things like you. There is supposed to be room for negotiation. ”

 

Yunho sat silent for awhile before nodding his head and retorts, “oh, I thought I was your sugar daddy? Sugar daddy gets to pick, right?”

 

Fine, he wins! I rolled my eyes and threw my hands up, “ugh, whatever.”

Yunho sniggered and stood up, smacking my and whispered in my ear with his low y deep voice, “that’s my boy tomato-kun.”

 

My body stiffens as he whacked me. Not forgetting the intoxicating voice, now I’m called tomato-kun! I hate him for turning me into a girly man! The staffs around us were trying to stifle their laughter. This was so embarrassing I had to bury my face in my hand.

 

Now they know Jung Yunho is gay.

 

X

 

I am finally home after an exhausting shopping trip and had a very long dinner at Yunho’s expense. Going out with Yunho is extremely tiring because all he does is ramble on some alien topic that I don’t understand but pretend to, or, I have to be wary and push him away from his lewd actions and bedroom eyes. I was on guard all the time.

 

Despite all the unwanted attention from him, I am glad we got to know each other well. We manage to have a question and answer during dinner and it was relatively stupid at the beginning because Yunho’s questions were so embarrassing. He asked what was my favourite underwear color and brand. Really, do you need to know all these private details? I argued back that my family would not be asking all these private things but he fought back, “who knows, it would really mean something is going on if we ed. Evidences don’t tell lies! Underwear and brand seen during y time… you know… relations… you are smart so I think you got it nerd ball.” My jaw dropped. He thinks fast and is cheeky with his answers. Jung Yunho is just unbelievably dirty!

 

“Look Yunho, can you ask more constructive and PG13 questions that we can discuss over our meal? Dirty and questions can leave it to the drive back home where I’ll feel more private and more willing to share because it’s really embarrassing.” Yunho can really be an airhead sometimes because he doesn’t really think. He doesn’t even fully utilize his brains and his head is filled with useless thoughts like those high school girls.

 

“Why? We are in a private room. There’s a purpose for a PRIVATE room. Besides, you can’t eat properly for goodness sake so booking a private room is also for you.”

 

My heart skipped a beat. He was actually looking out for me. No one has ever done that for me and all my past useless boyfriends were so proud of showing me off to the public and as much as they enjoy hearing ‘aw, your boyfriend is so pretty’, I would prefer punching them in the gut and say ‘he’s not a girl!’ I should really thank Yunho though he will be a narcissistic who will say ‘are you kidding me? I am Jung Yunho the prince of every dream girl. I am saving my from these overly psychotic-stalker-ish fans.’ Yeah, narcissistic was a right word.

 

“I—” Before I could thank him with my tomato head, some whimsical guy that I’ve never seen before waltz into our room and slung a shoulder over Yunho.

 

That is not normal at all because we were in a private room.

 

“Get off me!” Yunho tried to pull the clingy man. Was he some random drunk stranger?

 

“Do we need a waiter because--”

 

“That would not be necessary.” A man in grey stripped suit that looked wide-awake walked in and bowed slightly before walking to our table. He tried to help Yunho to pull the clingy man away from him and the drunkard laughed hysterically.

 

“I am sorry Yunho-ah” The sober man apologized.

 

I relaxed my arm on the table and watch the messy scene in front of me. They seem to know each other.

 

“It’s okay Ryeowook. Kyuhyun! Get off me!” Yunho raised his voice and stood up shoving Kyuhyun towards Ryeowook. Ryeowook lost his footing and stumbled a little.

 

The drunkard was called Kyuhyun and I was watching him laughing, screaming, and crying hysterically. Are Yunho friends all having the mentality of high school girls? I mean they are grown-ups and he is crying like a loser which I’ve never seen before. Even a girly man like me only gets upset over a breakup but not crying to the extent of this… he look like a complete mess.

 

“Uh does he need help because he seriously does and are you friends or associate…?” I asked pointing the knife between the three of them.

 

Yunho groaned and whipped out his phone from his pocket and speed dialed a number. While waiting for the other line to pick up, Yunho tucks his hand into his right pocket and gave a stern look at the drunken man before turning to reply me. “He’s my long distant cousin and Ryeowook here is his PA.”

 

Yunho clicked his tongue as the other line refuses to pick up. He cut the call and looked at Ryeowook, hissing. “Is this about Changmin because I can’t get him to pick up. Do you need a car because this  is ruining my date?”

 

I blushed, looking down at my plate of medium-rare steak.

 

Ryeowook looked troubled as he stutters with every word but still manages to reply politely. “Y-Yeah… K-kyuhyun is upset over the marriage and no, we are fine with the car, we have ours on valet and it’s parked right outside.”

 

Yunho groans and rubbed the back of his neck. “Take him away then… I’ll try to give Changmin a call later.”

 

Ryeowook smiled apologetically and slung Kyuhyun’s arm over his shoulder, staggering every step as he walked out of the room.

 

The room was finally peaceful though the air lingered with the smell of awful beer. I looked back at Yunho who was still disturbed as he scrunched his nose and scroll through what I assume is his contacts.

 

I tried to break the silence “how are Changmin and Kyuhyun related?”

 

“Outsiders should not bother.” Yunho briefly cut me off.

 

That kind of ticked me off. “He is my best friend.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes before dropping my cutleries on the plate.

 

Yunho looked at me. “Kyuhyun and him were soulmates and it was a one-sided affair.”

That was a shocker. Changmin was all strong words with ‘no gay partners, no touchy touchy, no clingy clingy’ but Kyuhyun seemed like the type to meet all the criteria and yet they are soulmates? That boy needs some teasing!

 

Yunho hissed again and I take it as a sign that he still couldn’t get Changmin. He dropped his phone roughly on the table and touched his lips again. I think I am starting to develop a second Yunho again – his lips!

 

“Screw that loser, you are my focus. I am your sugar daddy! Humor me baby so I can spoil you.”

 

“What the hell Yunho? I am not some out there. Stop treating me like I desperately need your so I can buy myself luxurious items. I am not materialistic and if you don’t stop this sugar daddy I am so getting out.” I threw my fork and knife in front and got some black pepper sauce splattered on the table cloth.

 

“I thought you liked the sugar daddy game?”

 

“What gave you the idea?”

 

“You didn’t yell at me earlier on.”

 

“Doesn’t mean I keep mum necessarily means I have no issue. I just don’t find a need to argue because it is pointless.”

“Yeah, this is pointless since I am really annoyed right now so I need you to humor me.”

 

I hissed and clicked my tongue. Yunho is starting to grate on my nerves. “Yah…”

 

Yunho got up from his seat and walked over to me, supporting himself with his hand on the table while his free thumb slide across my lip, tilting my head up to look him in the eye. He bends forward till we are of close proximity again and I could feel his breathe blowing warmly against my skin.

 

This was familiar and my heart was pounding rapidly. Yunho spoke in his deep voice again, so hush and filled with iness. “When oppa says humor me, you humor me.”

 

Yunho kissed me for the second time.

 

X

 

I am not going to lie but his kiss is starting to intoxicate me and Yunho’s poison is starting to take effect within my body because even when I’m sitting on my favourite chair that is supposed to distract and remove all evil thoughts, my girly brain is still replaying Yunho touching his own lips and his ‘ear-gasmic’ voice.

 

The more PG13 questions that we were supposed to throw at each other happened in the car and I am glad there was no because I am not ready and most importantly, not serious about each other. I am not sure if Yunho realizes that though but I am pretending he is so I can still think of him as an airheaded gentleman.

 

I am so not looking forward to my party.

 

X

 

A/N: Haha sorry. I was busy with my gaming life that I forgot. Yunho is so y lately and Jaejoong is just -deprived *_*

This update is the longest I think. I hope you liked it though it was... not very well written. 

A/N 2: Oh I forgot to mention that this will end in 10 chapters ^_^

Unbetaed and not proof-read.

Bare with the spelling mistakes, sorry!