Biggest flirt ever

Love isn't a fairytale

 

Yunho invited me up to his personal suite located at the top floor where the other VIP rooms are. I took the chance and asked if Changmin had a room too since they were cousins and the neighboring room happens to belong to the Shims. Cool, just cool.

 

I noticed Yunho had his own personal card when he tapped against the door handle and he had to tap in his door pin before the door could be opened. Sometimes watching super spies movie does make you less shocked when you see a living example upclose.

 

“WOOOOW” I tapped against the glass panel with illuminating blue numbers. “This is just awesome!” I exclaimed as I asked Yunho for his pin and keyed in personally.

 

Yunho stood behind me and chuckled, “be more of a dork and I’ll appreciate you more.” He slapped one side of my cheek and took off his training shirt as he walked into the room.

 

I tried my very best to not let out a girly scream because the holy delicious chest glimmering-- I mean the very toned chest is just... THERE. I gulped and tried to look elsewhere and even if I have to pretend to be a total idiot:

 

“Oh wow! Look at that golden tap! Is that real gold?” I did it, I bit the tap. My tooth hurts so much I thought it was going to crack. Oh my tooth!!!

 

Yunho gave me a weird looked and walked over to the bathroom and pulled me away by my shirt. “Are you seriously that stupid?” He threw me onto his bed. “Sheesh, you’re the first dumbest person I ever met. I can’t believe you actually bit onto that tap.”

 

I rubbed my sore mouth. It’s not like I want to do it. I want to bury my head so badly, I just humiliated myself.

 

“I—” Before I told him my weird , I quickly turn away since I could not focus on his face.

 

“Now you are being weird. Are you suffering from some multiple personality disorder?” Yunho crossed his arms and his moobs was squeezed a little.

 

I can’t, I—“For Christ sake, just go bathe. You are stinking up the room with your odor!” I really hate myself, I just told a lie!

 

“Really?” Yunho sniffed his pits and I gaped. He did not just do that! Yunho made disgusted face and added on, “be right back!”

 

Finally I could breathe again. Thank god I am not getting a or I would really be in deep trouble. I collapsed back onto the bed and bounced a little. I tried it again and did another and maybe a few more times.

 

Oh my, this is the fluffiest bed I’ve ever bounced on!

 

I must have looked like an idiot now.  His room was so peaceful. This is serenity. The room was a little chilly and I tucked myself under his sheets. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

 

X

 

 

Yunho walked out from the bathroom and the steam that was accumulated inside rushed out as the door opened. Yunho found the room too quiet and called, “Jaejoong?”

 

Silence. Yunho took a turn to his bedroom and found a sleeping figure under the white sheets and walked over to his bed. Jaejoong was sleeping soundly and also had his glasses off.

 

“I would prefer if this nerd was asleep.” He crossed his arms and stared at the sleeping angel.

 

Jaejoong was hugging the bolster and the long fringe that was covering his eyes was swept to a side, revealing his clean face. Yunho felt his heart skipped a beat. Jaejoong had a pretty face.

 

“Was he always so cute?” Yunho snorted. It took a moment for Yunho to react before crawling over to Jaejoong’s side to wake him. He shook his body lightly, “hey, wake up.”

 

I stirred in my sleep and whined a little, and snuggled into the pillow smelling like lemon. Yunho tried to give a little push again, “Jae, do you even realize you’re sleeping in someone else’s bed?”

 

“5 more minutes…” I whined. The bed was just so comfy and-

 

Yunho didn’t want to do this but Jaejoong was far too beautiful and adorable at the moment, his savage instincts just want to ravish him whole.

 

Yunho gave a hard push and increased his volume, “Jaejoong, if you do not wake up now and I have already warned you, I will ravish you whole. KEYWORD: RAVISH!”

 

All I wanted was just to sleep! I hated it when people force me to wake up or to put it appropriately ‘disturb my sleep’. I grabbed on to the hand that was pushing my shoulder and pulled him to the front. I imagined myself doing Akido stance that I learned while watching TV and I felt a body weight fell over me.

 

I opened my eyes and saw a semi- Yunho collapsed over me. Before my mind could process, I let out a girly scream and body slammed him to the ground.

 

Ouch. 

 

X

 

 

I am currently sitting across Yunho by the window and he is facing the window, which means the sun rays are shining onto his body and Yunho is currently in a bath robe.

 

“Can I ask you a question? Are you wearing anything inside?” I crossed my legs.

 

Yunho looked at me with a blank face and pulled his robe to peek inside.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Dude, you can’t even remember if you wore anything? You just came out of the bath!”

 

“I am sorry if peeking a little would offend you. Stop being y when I am supposed to be mad at you for slamming me to the ground!” he retorted. “Besides I usually do not wear any underwear inside UNLESS I have guests but since this habit already grew on me, NO I am fully inside.” He finishes his sentence and sat in a prince-like pose.

 

Too bright.

 

I tried to not think wild when he said ‘’ and sometimes I just hate myself for doing selective listening; academic students and learning only keywords. I have to stay composed and be my cool-headed self.

 

I coughed, “sorry for the body slam. Just hate it when people wake me up from sleep.” I wouldn’t deny how awesome Yunho’s chest look. I can see his s!

 

Yunho waved me off. “Yeah yeah, good thing I didn’t break a bone. Anyway, why don’t you snip off those annoying curtains off your face?”

 

I ruffled my fringe and looked down. “I like it this way.”

 

“But I can barely look at you?”

 

“Then don’t look.” See, another one trying to judge me based on my looks.

 

“I am trying to speak to you so I need a point of focus and your hair is in the way. Could you please sweep them to the side at least?”

 

I hung my shoulders even lower.

 

“Ah, whatever. Then, why do you wear your glasses? I tried them on just now while you were asleep but it does not have degrees in it.”

 

“That’s- Not telling.”

 

“I am trying to understand you better.” Yunho leaned back against his chair and rested his chin on his palm. “Fine, can I at least call you ‘Jae’? We need to be closer.”

 

I peeked from the holes of my fringe and focused on the chest again – they were in full view! I nodded my head and gave him my reply.

 

Yunho sighed heavily and sat back straight pulling his robe together, hiding his chest from my vision.

 

 

“What else can you tell me? I need to know more. Changmin told me you were a tedious task and I guess he was right – your lips are sealed.” Yunho cocked one of his eyebrows and bit the edge of his thumb.

 

I stayed silent for awhile before speaking, “I hate judgmental people.”

 

“Why?”

 

“You saw me while I was sleeping, right? Clean cut face... pretty face… I hate it when people judge me based on how I look.” I looked at him while resting my head on my chin. A one-to-one conversation with him without food in front of us makes the atmosphere awkward.

 

Yunho nodded.

 

“My Exs were all the same. They fell for me because of my beauty and used me for their research materials in university.” I looked up to get a respond from him but his dark brown eyes just stared at me and somehow his eyes drew out my inner soul, a strong desire to spill out my unhappiness right before him.

 

Yunho was surprisingly calm. “So this is your final resolution? The hair, the glasses, the outfit…”

 

I nodded my head. “If I could avoid people at university with a less outstanding appearance then I would. I don’t want to hurt myself again because of my appearance.”

 

The painful memories that I accumulated over the years formed into tears and I almost spilled those salty water. Never have I told anyone because I could barely trust a single soul in the university. Changmin who was my only friend was walking the runway in Europe and I didn’t want to trouble him.

 

It was as if Yunho could sense my feelings and what he said managed to stop my tears from flowing.

 

Yunho smiled and calmly said, “I may not look like one but I’ve not been a serious relationship once. I had flings though, you could’ve guess, I knew the girls were after my money and I changed my uality because of that. I couldn’t trust women. I am already decided to be my father’s successor so I would need a trustful partner.”

 

I smiled and sat back against my chair, “why are you being so nice, Yunho?” I chuckled. “I’m not a girl. Don’t try to flirt. I prefer your attitude.”

 

“You looked like you were about to cry? I know you are not a girl, and because you are a guy, all the more I am flirting with you.” He smirked and sat in a pose where his robe would expose a bit of his chest.

 

“I was trying to open up a little- omg, don’t tell me…” Then I suddenly realized.

 

Yunho sat side ways and stretched his legs out to the side and supported his head with his arm. He loosened the strings of his rope and pulled the robe off his shoulders slightly.

 

“Yeah, I caught you gawking at my chest since this morning. It was weird at first when I saw how you kept hanging your head low and saw your cute little doe eyes focusing on my chest.”

 

I flustered in my seat and stood up quickly, knocking over the chair. “I- no- I- Jung Yunho!” I stomped over and walked over to his seat to grab on to the side of his robe. How dare he play me this entire day! “How long have you noticed?”

 

Yunho winked “You mean your weird chest ?” I flushed as he said ‘’. Before I could argue back, Yunho pushed my head against his and our lips met.

 

I swear, Jung Yunho is the biggest flirt ever!

 

Yunho watch me fluster while he just sat in his chair, grinning. I knew something was not right! He was behaving far too nice!

 

“Changmin had to do with this right?” I shouted back with a flushed face.

 

Yunho chuckled and replied, “Who knows? Maybe…”

 

I was tricked. “I hate you!!!”

 

x

A/N: YAY! A much longer chapter~ 

Isn't Yunho just adorable? Jaejoong is much cuter though!

Note: not proof-read. 

Do comment!