Who knows what crazy event it might lead to

Love isn't a fairytale

 

Yunho slapped my hand away as soon as I grabbed his. What a jerk, my hand isn’t a fly. I rubbed the back of my hand while staring hard at him through my fringe. Not going to lie but I feel like sadako watching her prey.

 

“Ew, no thanks, not to a filthy begger like you.” Yunho said with arrogance as he stared down at me with his obnoxious face. Oh how I wish I could give him a hard kick at his groin and flip him over with my taekwando moves. That would be interesting.

 

“Refusing my offer?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Good bye.” I my heels and walked off. I counted in my heart that by the count of three, he would call me and accept my offer.

 

1, 2, th-

 

“Fine!” I heard Yunho shouted.

 

I did a silent fist pump in front of my chest and walked over to him. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed upon a day to collect his laundry.

 

‘All guest, please be seated. The ceremony will begin in 10 minutes.’

 

Everyone in the hall stopped what they were doing and listened intently to the announcement. After the announcer switched off his microphone, the buzz came back on and one by one shuffled back to the ballroom. I had no idea where my table was so I ran through the list that was pinned against the board and found my table.

 

Table 12.

 

Great. I see a Jung Yunho sitting beside an empty seat – the only one – and I don’t have a choice but to sit down.

 

I walked over to the table and slide in my chair slowly and whispered to Yunho who had his back facing me.

 

“Why are you sitting here when you belong to the family table? Aren’t you cousins?” I turned and smiled to the guests that was at my table. Oh, I see Junsu. I gave him a nod and smiled back.

 

Yunho took note of my presence and rolled his eyes. “Obviously I am ‘THE COUSIN’.” He said as he motioned the double quotations with his fingers.

 

“You mean like fake cousins, blood brothers that kinda thing?” Curiosity kills the cat.

 

Yunho nodded and reached forward to take his red wine. I tried to hide my smile again. THE CHEST; it was exposed!

 

I coughed and turned to my right and greeted him.

 

“Hi, my name is Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you and you are?” I offered a handshake to the stranger beside me.

 

He seems friendlier compared to Yunho, that arrogant bastard and the stranger took hold of my hand and gave a firm handshake.

 

“Park yoochun.”

 

I gasped. “Oh my, you mean you are that yoochunie that Changmin spoke to 2 days ago?”

 

Yoochun took awhile to think and then gave a nod. I made an ‘O’ shape and Yunho interrupted.

 

Yunho suddenly leaned forward from his seat and said with a haunted face “What, chun, don’t tell me it’s…”

 

Yoochun looked between us and gave a nod. We could tell he was trying to hide his laughter. Yunho was slack-jawed while I sat at my seat with my arms crossed looking at him.

 

“You don’t have to make me sound bad you know. I have my own qualities.”

 

Yunho buried his face in his palm. “Just look at yourself in the mirror.”

 

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Junsu.

 

“Hey su! How’s life currently?” Sometimes you just hate the cliché starters but, really, as awkward as it sounds, you have no choice.

 

I watched how Junsu turns to Yoochun’s direction and smiled. Right, so I can safely assume Junsu and Yoochun are going out and everybody around me turns gay.

 

I nodded my head and did a thumbs up. “Alright, I got it. I’m the only one left.”

 

I slide back against my chair and looked at my own shoes. Just as I was distracted by the fool’s chest again because he was so fidgety, the hall lights darkened and the host spoke again.

 

‘Let’s welcome our newly weds! A round of applause to Mr and Mrs Shim Changmin!’

 

Everyone was clamping loudly and the roaring sounds of the claps thundered through the entire ballroom. The spot light focused on the door and Changmin and his bride had walked in.

 

The spot light followed them as they walk through the aisle in the center, where the tables along the aisle were given bowls of flower petals to shower them as they march down the hall.

 

It was such a joyous occasion to watch my best bud wed his beloved beauty and I had the urge to get married to. As I watch him march down I began to reflect about my own life. Do I want to accept Yunho as my partner? Junsu has his mate and Changmin is already married, I’m the only one left.

 

I looked up and watched how Yunho’s eyes followed the couple as they walk pass our table and him getting all teary-eyed. He’s such an emotional kid. Watching him wipe his tears and see how his lips trembled made me want to go hysteric.

 

Was I moved? At least I know Mr. Dumb-arrogant blonde has a heart.

 

While the loud music continued to play loudly, I tapped on Yunho’s shoulder and he bend side ways to bringing his right ear nearer to my mouth while his eyes still focused on them.

 

“I’m ready to accept us..” I whispered at his ears.

 

Yunho stopped clapping and stood still watching me.

 

“Wha- “ before he continued, the lights were and everybody was smiling at each other, sharing their comments on the lovely couple.

 

I stood up and slipped out of the door nearest to my table and made my way to the washroom. God, my face must’ve looked like some ripe tomato.

 

I walked to the sink and removed my glasses, splashing cold water to my face. Why did I even tell him how that I’ll accept him. I feel desperado. Maybe I am, but Changmin is right about how I should move on and start a relationship again.

 

Wait, I shouldn't rush into things. I shook my head to get the matter off and took a towel to dry my face.

 

The door to the washroom opened and a well-built man in suit walked towards my direction. He stopped right in front of me and I roughly had a gist of who it was.

 

“I am not ready” said Yunho. 

 

“Why not?” I put my hands down and tried to look for my specs.

 

“Not the geeky you with over hanging fringe and a geeky specs. Plus you are a peasant.” Yunho commented on my appearance and he analyzed me with his ‘I-AM-A-FASHIONISTA’ self.

 

“I am quite a good catch you know.” I raised my left hand and placed it on my hip. “Stop judging me based on my looks.” And I have to keep quiet about my for firm chest.

 

“What do you have to offer?” he snarled. “Stop being clingy if I say no.”

 

“I can offer you brains while you are so stupid and probably some good .” I slapped his , smirking. This boy needs some provoking because it's fun watching him go hysterical. 

 

I grabbed my specs that was left beside the sink and walked off towards the door, that’s when he walked forward with big steps and grabbed hold of my wrist, spinning me to his chest.

 

My inner fanboy came out again. OH MY GOD, THE CHEST.

 

Yunho held my hand high by my wrist and hissed in my face. “Don’t slap me you touchy dude.”

 

I looked at him in the eyes while my chest still trying to enjoy every bit of skin contact. “Who is the touchy one now?” I played back.

 

Yunho let his hand go and pushed me with a force. I stumbled a little and smirked before leaving the fool behind.

 

X

 

Changmin walked to my table and watch me try to deshell the prawn with a knife. "Dude, just use your hand." he shook his head as he cocked his eyebrows. "The prawns looked like a vomit mess after you try to stab and deshell... just bite it, I don't care. Save a messy sight." he bared his teeth as he watch me in disgust. 

 

I looked up at him and motioned him to sit on Yunho's seat. Junsu and Yoochun were not at the table - probably some hanky panky outside the garden. 

 

"What hyung?"

 

"I've decided to accept Yunho though he's kinda bastard and we both have horrible first impressions of each other." I spoke while chewing on my prawn. 

 

Changmin nodded and clasped his hand. "I realized. But why do you accept him?"

 

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and titled my head. 

 

It then dawned on him and he whispered at my ear, "I forgot about your ." 

 

I gave him a nudged in his chest and he coughed terribly. 

 

Changmin chuckled and leaned over. "Yah, as much as you like toned chest, don't go drooling too much on Yunho-hyung or you might get exposed." That snarky idiot. Why must he tease his hyung so much. 

 

Changmin got into a fit of laughter and walked over to the next table shaking his head, occasionally glancing over to my side and giving me eye signals - obviously teasing me openly.

 

How I wish I could bury him. 

 

X

A/N: Not proof-reading so there are bound to be plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes.

(Just too sleepy)

Anyway, I've changed this to a double-shot.