Makeover

Love isn't a fairytale

 

“Aye yo best friend! ‘Sup!” Yunho shouted as he slung his arm over my shoulders from behind and pulled me close to his body. It gave me a shocked but I kind of like those sneak back attack and to correct you, I am not a ert.

 

No wait hold on. Our point of focus right now is not about the sneaky attack that I like, but please correct me… since when were we so close? I cocked an eyebrow and looked at our surrounding. People around us were giving us weird stare but Yunho doesn’t seem like he gave a hoot. Are we that gay?

 

I tried to nudge him with my elbow lightly so that he could get away from me. I am starting to feel uncomfortable. I nudge him again but Yunho seems to be ignoring me. I scrunched my nose and pushed him using my arms and he stumbled a little.

 

“Bromance may look good for you, but mind you we are in public and you have a reputation to uphold, Mr. perfect Jung.” I pulled my denim shirt and carried on walking.

 

Yunho and I had arranged to meet at Central Square’s moonbucks just before the mall had opened so we could have the whole day dedicated for shopping. He calls it bonding time, familiarizing with each other time, probably attempts to secretly launch sneaky erts attack on me. I on the other hand felt this trip was a total waste of time and money. Yunho rambled on my appearance and how I should shock everyone at my party tomorrow, maybe turning up looking gay-er to scare off pig princess. I tried to reason with him but to scare off pig princess sounds like a great plan. He insisted on shopping and to bribe and coax me into our “bonding” session, he’s paying for all my items. It sounds good to me since I don’t have to fork out a cent. Oh, do we call this MA SUGAR DADDY?

 

Yunho is my sugar daddy.

 

“Sugar daddy” I said suddenly stopping him from his alien ramble.

 

“Excuse me?” Yunho looked clueless. “What sugar daddy?”

 

“You.”

 

“Wha-“

 

“Nothing, please carry on.” I don’t really want to get into another conversation with him because we are catching too many attention and any argument with him somehow leads to super gay stuff so listening to him rambling about how a bachelor life should be in the 21st century is a good plan to distract him – all I have to do is nod and make some sort of reply to “agree” with him.

 

X

 

Yunho insisted that our first stop should be haircut so that I will look fresh in whatever I’m thrown at later. I don’t even know where I am right now because the room that I am currently sitting in is full of glitz and glamour, with many light bulbs outlining the mirror in front of me. Two hair dryers on each side of the table and an A3-sized hand-held mirror is hanging at the side.

 

From what I had overheard (they were speaking really loudly), I was given the full VIP treatment and my package would last about four hours before I come out looking fresh, soft and clean dreadlocks. I just made my hair sound like a dog’s woolly shag but it’s more human, clearly able to be taken care of with a comb. I rolled my eyes. Who cares about the after treatment?

 

A female staff approached me with a stack of newspapers while her group of gossipers were still at a corner chatting. Oh yay, at least I will not feel bored.

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, I am going to cover up the mirror so you will not see how you look like.” She smiled and bowed a little before separating the pages and scotching-tape it.

 

“Was this Yunho’s idea?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Where is he?”

 

“I am not sure.”

 

X

 

I was notified that four hours had passed and it was time for the final revelation. The past four hours felt like I was in a haunted house because watching the hair dresser snipping bits and pieces of my hair away gives me all sorts of mental image of how my hair will turn out to be. Plus he scrunched his face when he snips off 2cm of my fringe! What if there was a hole? Then, I will really need a hole. They also dyed my hair and it still reeks of ammonia. I will castrate Yunho if my hair—OH.

 

I am really amazed with the turnout of my hair. Wine colored short casual hairstyle [take his MINE hairstyle without the blue streaks]. I looked at myself in the mirror and gaped.

 

“Holy—is that… me?” I asked, dumbfounded. All the worries that I had during this four hours just flew off.

 

The female staff that attended to me earlier on giggled as she stood beside me with the torn newspapers ripped off the mirror in her hands.

 

“Liked the hair, tomato-kun?” I jumped from my seat as a blush crept through my face. Yunho appeared from the corner and I watched him walk to my seat through the mirror. THE CHEST WAS IN FULL VIEW OH GOD.

 

T-tomato-kun?! I blushed even harder and the female staff giggled louder hiding her smile behind her fist. “W-what tomato-kun… you potato-kun” I stuttered feeling extremely embarrassed by Yunho’s teasing. I brought my hands forward and played with my fingers while trying to not fix my eyes on his chest but my hair instead. Yunho chuckled and bend over me from behind, supporting with one arm while the other fiddling with my layered hair.

 

Yunho caught me looking at him through the mirror and winked at me. This time I really want to find a hole to dig into because the female staff gave a soft cough and walked away. Now everyone knows Jung Yunho is gay. I sighed softly. What happened to me from a week ago? I used to be stoic and unshaken never wavered (maybe a bit) even though I had such attractive object right in front of me… that is when I realize Jung Yunho is my poison.

 

もしかし、これが恋。。。*

 

X

 

Yunho is driving us to another place for shopping and judging from what he was wearing, a casual blazer with skinny jeans and a low-v necked shirt, we are definitely going somewhere expensive. Now I am really glad I have a sugar daddy.

 

He handed me a list of guidelines:

 10 steps to become an urban man for the hopeless

1.    Get a new hairdo

2.    Get a proper suit

3.    Invest in a classic watch

4.    Find a signature scent

5.    Find a classic cufflinks

6.    A pair of bespoke shoes (classic style preferably)

7.    A pair of right denim

8.    Invest in a classic wallet

9.    Keep your leather shoes clean

10.  Work-out

 

I glanced up from the paper that he had passed to me and watched his side profile as he sat back against the leather seat while his right hand was steering. Damn he looks so gorgeously y. My eyes traced from his jaw line to his neck and down to his chest. The contour of his muscles as the t-shirt shaped his body. I may call this the epitome of men; Yunho has everything you need.

 

It took me awhile to snap back to reality when Yunho caught me drooling and sniggered while I used the sleeve of my shirt to wipe off my drool.

 

“I know I’m y and hot but keep those lewd images in your brain.” Yunho teased as he focused on the road. He is such a horrible person!

 

I coughed and shifted myself in the seat. “10 Steps to become an urban man for the hopeless” I read out. “What do you mean by hopeless?” I eyed him, looking between the paper and his face.

 

“Just like what it means in the dictionary.” Yunho said with such confidence. “So we have the first one cleared, but dude, your remaining nine steps are totally cloning me into another you.”

 

“That’s the whole point. I am THE urban man.”

 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. This bastard has such huge egoism and his narcissistic level is at level 9000. “Seriously, if I go by your steps, I would declare myself bankrupt.”

 

“To prepare for the heir, anything is possible. Just use your parent’s supplementary card. I’m pretty sure the money in there could help pay for everything.”

 

“I have a backbone and would prefer to spend whatever I earned instead of relying on my parents, spoilt brat.”

 

“Yeah yeah whatever you say. We are here by the way.”

 

As soon as Yunho finished his words, he drove into the alighting area where a valet counter stood by the road. Both of us got off his sports car and Yunho tossed the car keys to the valet.

 

“Where are we?” I asked. Are we still in the same country? It looks like little Europe here. I looked around and was in awe with the different structures of the building. The shops occupying the ground floor of every building appear to be big luxuries brands that my mother and sisters have.

 

Yunho took my wrist and pulled me along. If I were the old me, I would have pushed him away, but I let him pull me instead.

 

As soon as we entered Arrmani, the staff greeted Yunho as he walked passed them. From my vision, he was treated like a king. Yunho continue to pull me to a corner on the second floor of the boutique and I was drawn to the suede leather sofa and wing chair.

 

I noticed the different clothes hung on the shelves and asked Yunho, “Are these for me?”

 

“Yeah, go ahead and try them. I carefully~ handpicked them.” Yunho was full of grins.

 

“Do I have to try on all of them?” I whined. There were at least 5 suits on the shelves, not including the casual wear and the different array of shoes on the floor.

 

“I’m paying so shut up and try them.” Yunho said with a smile stretching from ear to ear.

 

“Evil pig” I grunted and kicked his shoe. Yunho would definitely kick a fuss when his shiny leather shoe gets a sneaker print from me. I refer this to point number 9. Before he could cuss and swear, I stick out my tongue before escaping into the dressing room.

 

Really, I am getting too comfortable with Yunho to the point where my childish side is leaking out. It’s a good sign though but don’t I trust him a bit too much? I looked at myself in the mirror and touched the lean muscles on my body. It must be nice to have at least some toned abs like his.

 

I changed out of my hoodie and comfortable jeans quickly and wore the first slim suit that I brought in. I stepped out of the dresser and looked at Yunho for comments. I looked back at the mirror and turned my body to look at my back and watched Yunho through the mirror.

 

“Say something…” I said. Do I look funny? He’s too quiet. I was getting uncomfortable.

 

Yunho turned to the staff that was hanging nearby and told them to give him some privacy for awhile. I must have looked hideous.

 

I shrugged, “this is rather embarrassing. Let me change out.” I stuttered in between words. I don’t want to be a laughing stock again although I did feel good about my new hairdo.

 

I was about to pull the curtains when Yunho stepped forward and pulled me by my waist, giving me a wet sloppy kiss.

 

“No, you look ridiculously hot.” He said in his raspy voice. Yunho’s eyes were burning with lust.

 

X

 

A/N: YunhooooOoOoOOOOOoOooO *q*__

(LOL, sorry for the random Japanese)

Translation note:

Maybe, this is love...?