Chapter - 6 .Cute Stranger..

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Hyukjae's POV

 

" Mr .Lee my performance is great ..right!! " he whispered to me..

" Anni....really over..." I whispered back and he pouted to me..

" Kids..let's have our lunch now.." My mom called us from the kitchen and we went into the kitchen..

Lee Sungmin was eating well ..if he ate more and more like that..he will become a big.

I thought and shook my head..but he was so simple like a kid...I smiled...

My mom and my grandmom stared him lovingly...

After having our lunch..they chit chat with him happily.....they found him too much....they  are laughing happily..upon Lee sungmin's words...

==================================================================================================================

" bosshiii...wait for me...... go together....!!! " he shouted and tried to catch my steps..

" you are all good ..but sometimes you have some hulk...if you want to eat strawberry.., you can buy in every supermarket...don't you??.." he said...and looked around the environment...

" we are walking a half hours long....so tired...what's stupid!!! " he giggled and looked up to me...

I looked at him with my dead glare...and he zipped his mouth.

" I was wrong...let's keep moving...." he changed his face's acting...

I tried to keep moving..suddenly.., he held my hand....and I looked at him

" go together...." he smiled sweetly....

I confessed he has a good personality...I really forgot to struggle out from his hand...

" bosshi...you know I really emulate you.....you have father, mother and grandmom..they love you so much..." he said sadly and smiled a weak smile.

" and you ..you also clever son for your family...your grandmom said..you have worked since you was 20...so cool..."he added...

" wae...are you a bad son of your family??.." I laughed and smirked ..but that words was I ...

" Nae....bad worse..worst....son of my family....." he answered  and sighed.......

" barbo....if he know you are a bad son for your family, why don't you change your mind??..." I hit his head with my other free hand gently...

" so you didn't have any boy friend...." he murmured and shook his head like a old wisdom...

" Yaa...How did that case concern I haven't boy friend??...." I said angirly...

" if all the people did like that.., there is no thieves, robber and bad guys...." he explained like a wisdom...but I can't understand what concern!!!

" ya....barbo..any related between this two case...." I yelled him.....

" plus ..I had a boy friend....don't be little me....." I turned other side and pouted...

" mianhae...mianhae.....so you call me barbo..don't you??....forgive for that barbo...ok.....Arr....there is plantations...." he pointed to me....

" yeap ...I already saw...." I replied...

===================================================================================================================

Nobody's POV

 

" bosshi! can I ask one question?? "

" Nope...don't you see I am busy?? "

" yes...but...."

" arrange this files....Sungmin..."

" Naae.....if we finish this words..., can I ask some question..?? "

" YAAAA........let's work first!! "

" don't you bore working all the time.....??..."

*sigh*...

" if you contine talking.., I will cut out all your salary....."

" please don't....Ok.....I zipped.....my mouth..bosshii....."

" but.......bosshi.....the....."

" Yaa.........don't you hear my words...."

" No .., I heard....bosshi..the sp....."

" so shut up ..Now...."

" Ok...I didn't see the spider entered your shirt and I don't talk that ..."

" BHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

===================================================================================================================

Hyukjae's POV

 

" bosshiiiii..........................bosshiiiiiiiiiiii" Sungmin shouted and ran into my room......

" what happen again...sungmin??....My thoughts disapeared when you appear in front of....me....please let me stay peace  only one day..." I said miserably...

" Today...Today........KRY show.....my friend...wookie's first show....."he shouted without breathing...

" so what??..." I looked at him as he created the sweetest smile...

" Can I come back home over midnight??...." he requested....

" No...the show will finished at 10 Pm...and you can come back home during 1 hour..." I refused his request and he pouted...

" but I want to meet with my friend...and sometimes accidents case will happen on the road..."

" LEE SUNGMIN..DON'T TALK  MEANINGLESS WORDS...." I yelled him loudly...why I yelled him??...Am I worry him??...absolutely not...he is my staff and I must take care his safety ....

" if you have no confidence to come back home at 11 Pm, you should not go that show...." I added and warned him..

Sungmin didn't reply to me as he turned around abruptly and ran away quickly...

I hope don't misunderstand again ........

====================================================================================================================

" Ahjushi!! " I called butter and sat ont the chair...

Ahjushi prepared for my breakfast......I looked at my watch...It is 8 Am ,..Now...That kid is still sleeping.....

" Ahjushi..go upstair and wake up Sungmin..." I ordered him...

" sungmin-shi..go to school early morning...." he replied....

so weird...he is really sulking me........woke up early morning...everyday...Ahjushi..wakes him up to go to school.....but today....

I noticed this morning is so quiet.........that is not bad....I smirked.....

====================================================================================================================

I didn't meet him about two days....I started the wrong feeling.... I am so boring.....

" Ahjushi...if sungmin come back home at afternoon.., tell him to come to my company.." I ordered him and he nodded to me...

that stranger stayed here only five day but he can place in this house....May be my head......

====================================================================================================================

" Aigoo...Kiyeopta ..." Sungmin hugged the big bear toy tightly....

" bosshi...why do you give me this toy...??..." he asked me strangely..

Lee Sungmin 's acting is really great ...

" gift for you arrived my house and please stop sulking ..Ok...I am so headache because I am  attention upon it..."I said and he looked at me.

" sulking?????.......who??????? me????............whom?????????..........you???????//.... I am not sulking you..." he replied and shook his head

slowly.

" why didn't you tell me any words about two days??...and KRY show ..."

" I didn't greet you that night because I was so tired...and last two day ,..my teacher called to come to school early...so ...I went to school early morning..why am I sulking you??.." Sungmin giggled..

" but whatever..I love him..I love him... so cute " he added happily and hugged the bear tightly again..

Ash...so shame..My guess was wrong ...stupid  lee Hyukjae...he is right,,,why is he sulking me??...but I satisfied to see his smiling face...

" you was boring if I didn't have in house..right...." he shook my hand again and again..

" Hell ..Not....so funny....." I lied him...

" lie...lie....liar...OK...Ok......don't admit...don't admit...I understand and forgive you..." he laughed happily..

" whatever..." I giggled.

====================================================================================================================