chapter - 3 .....Kindheart

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Sungmin's POV

 

*sniff*

*sniff*

*sniff*  I heard some sob when I came into our appartment.

" Wookie!!!!!!!" I called but I can't get any reply.

I pushed the unclosed door...." wookie..."

" Naeeeee....." he replied between the sob..

" what happend to you??..." I asked him and hugged him to reduce his sadness.

" he didn't accept my love....." he cried seriously...

Wookie fell in love with the guy who was his senior Hyung...

" he had another one..." he added and cried seriously....again...

" It's gonna be Ok wookie-ah...he is not the last one for you....you have many hope..." I rubbed his  back gently to give the force.

============

" come on....guy.....!!!!!!!!! " Yoochun shouted to me...and I sighed.....

" OWW....!!! that so strange....Lee Sungmin sighed......where did the sun rise...today??...." he teased me....

" from west!!!!!!! don't you know that?...." I pouted...and he chuckled......

" keep moving..kid...If you move slowly..., we can't catch the bus..Arraso....." Yoochun warned me and ruffled my hair...

" bosshi!!!!!!! I warned you...Don't do that....." I cast in side glance to him and walked as quick as possible..

" Minnie-ah....wait for me...go together....." he yelled loudly and ran to me......

" Micky....you are getting old...catch me...." I ran to the bus-stop quickly without waiting him...

=====================

" Micky...why don't you go back to hospital??...." I asked him when he finished his work...

Micky didn't reply me and still kept his aid Box.......I knew about him alittle from wookie...

I got the accident case from his hospital...since he was trainee...

" I ..... I killed one Girl................." he said and sighed......

" that was not your fault...Micky......everybody can be wrong....." I sweet -talked his sadness...

he carried  his aid-box and stood up.....

" Let's go.....other place........." he said and walked away weakly....

" why did he keep like that?....if me....I can't do that....I will talk my feeling to my friend or parents..." I murmured and ran after him..

==============================================================================================

I stand in front of the hotel where is wookie 's senior Hyung live....Room number 308.....

I entered the great building slowly........why does he  live here???????.........

 

*Ding........Dong * I pressed the bell and checked the room number again....

" 308.....right........." I whispered and I prepared to my mind...

I decided...if he didn't come out..., he will pay me double.......

 

* Ding........Dong * I pressed the button again..

that time.., the door opened slowly....one mand came out who was half and he wrapped his lower body with the towel.

He was still wet....and he rubbed his hair with other towel..

" who are you??...." he asked me coldly....

he broke my friend's heart...coldly....but he was showering comfortably...That is not fair....

why wookie liked him??...he is not smart.....wet hair ...makes him like a wet monkey......

" Hey!! I ask you....who are you??....." he rase  his tone..

" you made my friend cried......now you are showering  comfortably...that's not fair..." I glared him...

" what??..........stupid.....what are you talking about??..." he yelled angirly...

Suddenly..., I kicked his one leg ...

" yah.........ashhh!!!!! my leg......" he bend and rubbed his leg with his hand....

" yahh.....Kim Jong Woon.... that is for my friend....wookie...Arraso....If you will make him cry again ., you will prepare to die..." I warned him and walked away from that bad guy.

" bacteria..." I murmured.....

============================================================================================

" HaaHaaHaa.........." my boss laughed loudly...as I gazed his face..deeply

He noticed that and tried to stop laughing..but he can't win his laughing .........

Someone 's trouble is a joke for him..He is laughing like a joke....

" Oh !! sorry...Unhinnn..." he apologized to me and cleared his throat...

" so happy for that...unnhh..." I pouted.....

" Anni..... I laughed for that bad guy....he was unlucky for meeting with Lee Sungmin...." he chuckled and shook his head..

" so you mean..I am a bad guy......" I  asked him angirly.....

" Oh...I didn't mean....Our Minnie is  a kindhearted , lovingly, brave boy...superhero ...." he smiled....

" Ok....I am so proud upon your words.....actually..I...h "

" heard that words since I was born...." he cut out my words.....

" oh..already knew that...great...." I smirked....

" I think...your manner is so childish....arraso...." he ruffled my hair again.....

" Micky....don't do that..." I bit my lower lips and looked at him...

" Arr...Mianhae..........you are so cute....." he smiled

" Ok...forgive...." I said..

" Minnie...I decided to go back to the hospital...." he said slowly.....

" Really....Micky..can you smack me??..." I said happily....

" why??........" he asked me strangly....

" am I dreaming??....." I laughed at him..............

he grabbed my hand and pecked my cheek....

" yah...." I smacked his shoudler quickly....

" Ash...apa.....you see...It is not a dream..........." he smiled..................

" I am so glad to hear that.............." I shouted happily.......

" If you don't have beside me..., I can't think that again....thanks Minnie....." he pleased me and I nodded to him...

" sure you must understand that....so if I will not feeling well, you will give me more careful treatment..."I said...

" I take care you everytime after you are not  feeling well....." he promised me....

" Ok....cool...doctornim...." I shouted loudly and he smiled sweetly.

===============================================================================================

hi!! hyukjae's fan....I promise next  is his chapter....

please comment and subscribe to my ff...

Have a nice day guys.........I love you all....

===============================================================================================