Chapter - 7 Ways......

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Micky's POV

 " BOSSHII!!!!!!!!!!!!! " he yelled loudly and ran to me.........

Sungmin waved his hand to me and I also did that...

" I think lee sungmin becomes rich so you can't come our work..and forgot me..." I ...

" Bosshi..I am not a bad guy like that, why did you talk like that??..so sad.." he said angirly and pouted..

" yay..just teasing you..." I pushed his shoulder with my shoulder...

" teasing like that...." he still pouted..

" Anni..I mean We are so far now...I am so busy..and you are also busy...so we can meet each other only Sunday...so I..I miss that..problem boy...." I sweet talked to him..

" I knew it...I also miss you too...Lee hyukjae house is so boring...bosshi..Lee hyukjae is not a normal guy..he is so strange." he started to tell about his new boss..

I felt not good during Minnie tells me about other guy....sungmin remembered all Lee hyukjae's manners and words..he told me about him detail...

But I think Minnie is safe in Lee Hyukjae's house according to Minnie's word...

" he is not bad..right..." I said...

" I hope so...." he smiled ...

=================================================================================

" ya...park Yoochun..." Lee Teuk yelled my name and I stopped my steps..

" Micky..why do you come this university...??.." he asked me...

" I'm teaching in this university..." I answered....

" that cool !!! How about my brother??.." he smiled ...

" he is safe now..." I laughed...

" I saw really strange now..Micky...you know...you work again in hospital.....who said never do in hospital?...always smile in your face...Oh..so scare...." he smirked...

" You also got the Lee sungmin poison..Unhh.." he teased me..

" poison..sweet poison.....don't worry....I am Ok...." I back...

" Oh..Omo...Micky...no medicine for you...Arra...Aigoo...but not bad...My friend becomes my brother in law..." Lee teuk hit my shoulder gently...

" Arr..you also ..why did you come here..??.." I asked him...

" Arr..I forgot that..I meet to the important person..my dad ordered to meet him..." Lee Teuk said worrily..

" who..??..your future groom??.." I teased and laughed happily...

" May be....if you meet my little brother again.., tell him to call me...Ok..I must go now..." he shouted and ran quickly...

" Good luck..Teuk..." I yelled him...

================================================================================

Reader's POV

 

" Yooc...who??...your friend name??.." Mr. Lee asked his elder son.

" Yoochun.. park Yoochun...Waeyo..." Lee Teuk answered...

" He is a doctor ..right..." Mr . lee interested the guy and he asked the many questions to his elder son...

" Nae...Appa...why do you want to know about Micky suddenly??.." Lee Teuk complained his father..

" I saw Minnie and that kid ..."

" Appa...did you stalker them??.." Lee Teuk cut out his father words..

" Yaa...I just want to know my Minnie...but Lee Sungmin stayed happily...." Mr. Lee sniffed...

" Al....Appa...did you think you are so good looking when you cry? " Lee Teuk warned his father...

" I always think..Minnie looked like who....He really really looks like you..." Lee Teuk murmured..

*smack*

" Appa...I am the 25 years old now..don't hit me easily...." Lee Teuk complained angirly...

" sorry...sorry...Teukkie....do you think our Minnie is safe in his hand??.." Mr. Lee asked...

" for Minnie's groom....not bad..Actually...Micky also loves Minnie...."

" REALLY!!!!! " Mr. Lee shouted suddenly..

" APPA....!! I am the elder son of you....I should find my groom first...don't you??.." Lee Teuk pouted.

" so find...your groom quickly..and marry as quick as possible...." Mr. Lee permitted to his elder son..

" Appa...that is not fair...you will find the perfect groom for Minnie...you should aslo find for me..."

Lee Teuk complained what he wants..

" I always think....sometimes I changed with your mom's death..she is so peace now...I hate her...why did she leave me with his two bad son??.." Mr. Lee said sadly..

" ya..don't talk the useless words..if you can call Minnie comes back home.., I will find the perfect groom for you..." Mr.Lee promised to Lee Teuk..

" Finally...you want him to come back home...so why did you get out him first time...??...so weird..." Lee Teuk said and went into the room..

" not sons.....really evil kids......" Mr.Lee shook his head and murmured...

=================================================================================