Chapter- 8 Best answer

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Sungmin's POV

 

" bosshi!! these program repeats in next plan.." I warned him and pointed to the screen.

Lee hyukjae looked at the computer's desktop.

" move..sungmin.." he ordered to me and I moved in front of the computer..he changed the program with his own idea.

During this time..I gazed lee hyukjae..he was looking good when he was working and interesting in his job.

Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!! lee sungmin don't think like that ..he is your boss..just boss...

I warned my bad thought....and smacked my cheeks with my hands again and again.

" Need help to smack.." he uttered and smirked so I stopped smackin my cheeks.

" no need " I shook my head and casted in sight glance him.

" if you want to go to bed..,you can go to sleep ..I prepare it by myself.." he said without looking at me.

" Arraso...good night..." I bowed to him and went upstair.

========================================================================

la la la la la lala la la la la lala la la la la la

looking pretty good, you catch my eyes slowly, i develop interest towards you tock tock the clock keeps keeps flowing I keep sending small glimpses towards you i send away small smiles towards you now look at me hey

hey yo, yo mister look over here mister yea that's right, you mister come next to me mister
(la la la la la la)

hey here mister now look at me mister wanted you so mister what's your name mister
(la la la la la la)

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Boom it la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

mister hey mister

suddenly, our eyes meet (when it did, my heart feels like it will burst)
I like you, my heart becomes more bolder (come closer, closer)
bump bump, my heart keeps, keeps beating slowly, my ears are only towards you
i send away small smiles towards you now, now, look at me

hey yo yo mister look over here mister yes at me mister come to me mister (la la la la la la)
hey yo mister now look at me mister wanted you so mister what's your name mister
(la la la la la la)

la la la la la lala la la la la la la la la la la la.................................................

Mister ....this is the popular song of Kara...I also like it....Mr.lee hyukjae...I thought and laid on the bed...

" Ash...jinjer...don't think....lee sungmin ..your brain is so stupid...." I noticed myself again and sat up ..

I ruffled my hair miserably...Are you crazy??....lee sungmin...

" I don't know what do I do Now??...." I murmured...and laid on the bed again...

=========================================================================

"bosshi!!!....I want to go to Busan...please ..." I begged my boss...My boss will work there because their program..

" Hyuk! please let him..." his manager..ShinDong supported to my idea.

" Ash!!!!! Arraso...don't nag me....let's go together...Now ..go back home and prepare to go to Busan..."

" Really!!!!!!!! Gomawo...bosshiii...." I cut out his words and hugged him...

lee hyukjae grabbed my shoulders and parted with him..

" you must listen my words exactly...Arraso.."

" Nae........" I yelled happily...

" I need to go now...see you soon..." he greeted them and ran outside from his office..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Minnie...." Yoochun reached in front of lee hyukjae's house...

" yoochun-shi...." I called his name sweetly...

" why did you come here??...do you want to talk to me??.." I added...but he didn't answer.

" Actually....I miss you...I just want to see you...." he said simply..

" Ash...!!! I know ..I am important guy...are you boring ..right??..." I replied...

" Anni....It come from here..." yoochun placed his hand on his left chest...

" you tell me...how can I stay..,without hearing your voice??...how can I stay without seeing your smile??...I gonna be die when you talking about other man...."

" Yoochun...." I whispered....

Yoochun was interesting to me...I don't know that...barbo...lee sungmin...

" I don't let you to live with other guy..." he added and hugged me tightly...

I don't know what is the best words for him...I know exactly one fact...I never like Yoochun more than as a brother...

" yoochun...I....I can't...." I whispered but I didn't struggled from his hug..

" I don't need your answer now...think slowly..." he replied and broke the hug.

" yoochun..."

" shooo!!! ..that enough..." yoochun placed his index finger on my lips to stop talking..

" I can wait...Minnie...Ash...so stingy...I need to go back my job..now..." he said and walked toward his car...

" Minnie-ah....Saranghae!!!!!!!! " he shouted to  me and got into his car...

I stared Yoochun's car disappeared in my sight...and sighed sadly..

=========================================================================

" sorry..Mr lee..All rooms are fulled..." the lady said him.

" what happen??..Hyuk " Shindong asked when he arrived

" there is no room for him...I was booking all our rooms...but..."

" that is not problem....if you have no problem, you can share my room..sungmin-shi.."shindong suggested to us...

" Never mind...." I replied..

" Ahh..Hyung!! the PD-nim searches you..." he warned to Shindong...

" really...." ShinDong ran toward the gate again...

" ya...lee sungmin...you have brain or not?...how do you stay with the stranger in one room??.." he pushed  my head with his hand...

" so...if you share your room with me..,you can't right...why are you scolding me like that??..I want to cry before.." I replied angirly and ran away from him.

=========================================================================

" you can't be comfuse....sungmin.....think.. easily...." I sad on the beach and murmured..

" Aigoo...so tired..." someone murmured and sat beside me..

" lee sungmin-shi...I am working here..I have no time to search you..." lee hyukjae added..

" but you arrived here..." I complained him quickly...

" this is call ...comfusion...not match with you...." he warned me and smiled weakly...

" I don't know why are you sad like that??..but..if you avoid it..,that follow you always...so decide what is the best way and do it quickly..." he suggested to me..

" that can't help me...sometime...I was born to give troubles to other people..my mom gave her life to me...same...I killed her...my brother...my dad....now ...Micky..." I sighed...

" May be you are right...because you considered like that..." he said..,I didn't understand words..

"Ash...let's go...so cold..." he suggested and stood up....

" where do I live??.. " I looked up him...and he gave his hand to me.

I grabbed his hand and stoop up...

" don't worry..the lobby is free for you..." he answered my question..

=========================================================================