Chapter - 1.....Prince from Poor guy

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Reader's POV

 

" Lee Sungmin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sungmin's father, Mr.Lee shouted angirly.

so Lee Teuk, Sungmin's elder brother came out his room.

" Where is he? " his father asked his elder son but the other one smirked.

" Minnie doesn't stay at home except the sleeping time..." he answered..

" he applied to the art university...don't you know that?.." he asked and Lee Teuk shook his head.

" I hope him to become a businesss man..but he..." their father said and sighed deeply.

" I know dad! but he is not a kid anymore..let him go!!" Lee Teuk covered to his younger brother.

" No..I can't forgive him...if he broke my hope.., I wil punish him...anyway.." he decided.

----------

Sungmin's POV

 

" Lee Sungmin...come here..." my dad called me..Lee Teuk shook his head and went inside his room..

" Appa...I really want to attend to the art university..." I resquested him poorly.

" yes you can..but you choice two way...

one is you will marry with the guy who I chose..so I will support you to attend your art university

two is you will work by yourself to attend your school..I can't support you.." he gave me two way..

first is impossible..I don't want marry..except my boy friend..but Now.I have no boy friend..

second..is more possible..how can I work??....

" Appa...please ...." I begged him..

" No beg...No apologized..." he said strongly..

I decided...if he can do like that.., Why don't I brave ?...

" Ok...I work...not here..not your company...I can find with my way....don't miss me??..." I said strongly..

He nodded to my choice ..." Ok...accept..." he smirked and stood up.

I also stood up..." aslo I leave here...I don't want to stay that family who don't need me..." I said and ran upstair..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ohhh!! really cold......" I whispered...where am I going??...

Ash!! Ryeowook's house...he is really kind boy...he also wants partner in his apartment.

Right!! I should go there....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walking........thinking................walking...........thinking....................

I curved one of the small street...suddenly..one of the car also curved from that street...

I heard the car's brake ....but I fell on the ground because I scared...Fortunately...I didn't get any wounds..

" You Ok..." the stranger asked as he gave me his hand to stand up.

" yeap..." I grabbed his hand and stood up..

" so lucky....I thought that street is clear.." he said sweetly..

" that Ok...I fine..." I cut his word and picked up my bag.

" glad to hear that...I'm park Yoochun...I like here...." he said and gave me his card..

" I don't need but I take it..." I grabbed his card and walked away from him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Really....so happy..." wookie jumped happily when I explained about me and my father..

" you can live with me as wish as you can.." he welcomed to me..

" I think , I must find some work as quick as possible.." I said him...

" don't worry...I introduce you with some part time jobs...but Minnie..can you work hard..??.." he warned me worrily.

" Don't worry ...I can...Human can die once a time..right..." I smiled..not big smile....

" cool!!!! that is Lee Sungmin's style..." he supported me ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hi!! meet again..." someone ran to me and greeted me...Arr...that guy....Is that his house??..

" give that newspaper..." he pointed to the new paper...and I noticed...I delivered the newspaper..

I gave the newspaper.. and got on my bicycle..

" hey!! wait..." he grabbed my handle to stop.

" what again?...I need to go hurry..." I said and casted in side glance him..

" I have one job...if you interest it.., phone on me.." he smiled and ruffled my hair...

" yahh..are you crazy?...I 'm not your pet..." I yelled him..

" you are so cute..." he said simply...

not bad..his eyes can look truth....forgive....once....

" I heard that word since when I was borned..." I stung to him and drove away ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ash!!!!!!! why did I so tired like that?...wookie........" I cried...

" so Appa punished me..." I added...

" Let have the dinner..Minnie..." Wookie...called me...

" Arr..wookie...do you know?..Park Yoo Chun..." I asked him and wookie nodded to me.

" what is he?..." I asked again..

" Doctor.!!!!!!!" he answered...so which work did he gave me??..

" he said...%%%%&&&&###@@@@@...." I explained him..

" I can't tell...but he is not a bad guy..." he commented me...

" so...let's try....his phone number is o1....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------