Chapter - 2 ....New .....

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Micky's POV

 

His image appears in my eyes all the time after we met ....

He is so cute...talks like a kid...so simple..so simple....

Last night...he phoned to me..he wanted to the job...so call him to my home...

*Ding    Dong *

" Ahjumar..." I shouted to the ahjumar who works at my house.

A few sencond later he came into my house.

" Hi!! come and sit down..."I greeted him..he nodded to me and sat against me.

" what do you drink?..coffee..or juice??.." I asked him...

" you house is so big for you...do you stay alone here??.." he asked me and I laughed...

" Ahjumar and Ahjushi stay with me.." I replied and he nodded to me..

" what work?..good job or bad job??.." he asked me and looked at my eyes..

" nothing special...I am a doctor,..I go to the rural place for donate my treatment ..once time a week..so need one assistant...you must work every Sunday.....that job..Arr Is that a good job or Bad job..??." I giggled and stared him...

Heart shape pouted lips became smile..sweetly...

" surely a good job...doctor-nim..." he laughed cutely...

" what about the my salary...?.." he asked again...

" Wan..1000000...that enough for you.." I determined his money..and he looked at me with his round cute eyes..

" for one month...." he said and I nodded to me..

" that is not strange for rich person...I also..use..." I  looked at him..because his words were so strange..

" you also used much money..." I smirked....as he shook his head...

" I want it...I want to use like that...." he changed his words...

" Ok...Arr,...what's your name?. you didn't intorduce to me..."I noticed that important fact...

" Arr..Lee ..Sungmin...I am a art student....####......" he introduced himself...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" OK ! finish....Haemonim.." I teated to the old woman's wround.

" thank you...doctor-nim. you are so kind...like a angel.." that old lady held my hand warmly and pleased me.

My new assistant played football with the kids as I gazed him.

How cute he is!!!!!!!!

" Sungmin-shi...you should give the medicine to Haemonim..." I shouted to him ans he waved his hand to his little friend .

He ran towards me and he wipped his sweat from his forehead.

He took the medicine which I said and gave them to the old lady.

" you must drink that medicine twice a day..Haemonim...stay healthily..." he said cutely...

" Arrasoyo..young boy...Arr...this is a luch time...you two will have your lunch here...I invite you..." the old lady invited us warmly.

"don't be trouble...Haemonim!!!" I refused but...

" Really!!!!!!!!! haemonim...we can have our lunch here...." Sungmin's face bright like a sun..

That kid!!!!!!! I thought and smiled.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ya!! eat slowly...who rob your lunch?..." I warned him who ate greedily.

" so hungry..." he replied the short answer to me simply and looked at my bowl.

" Wae?????............" I asked him...

" Don't you eat??..." he raised his eyebows to point my bowl and I nodded to him as he took my bowl and continued eating...

" Yaaa!! that is remain.." I warned him

" so stingy..." he replied sweetly.

" I didn't take the fee for my treatment here but I should pay back Haemonim for your lunch's fee..." I ...

" Don't you strink??.."

" No!!" he answered my question quickly without looking up to me.

his pinky cheeks looked like a balloon because his mouth fulled with the food...

" like a panda...." I whispered

" whatever..." he said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Bosshi......" he called me and I turned back to look him..

He lifted the heavy aid-Box ..

" lift together.." I said and I lifted one hang.

" I 'm 5 years older than you...you can call me,'Hyungnim' " I wanted to change my pronoun.

but he laughed loudly.

" My brother is also 5 years older than me but I didn't call him'Hyung' " he explained his habit.

" this is a bad habit....kid.." I ruffled his hair gently.

" I ..am...not.. a ...Kid...." he warned me deeply...and I laughed again...because he was so cute..

" Ok....Ok..I was wrong....Mr.Lee Sungmin-shi..." I apologized to him and sighed..

"Actually, I couldn't laugh along time.. you make me become alive..." I whispered....

" Bosshi....The bus is comming........" he pointed to the bus happily.

God.. really sent him for me...........

He can really erase my mistake.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! fir ..this is my first ff for hyukmin...

please comment for me...

Have a nice day friends..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------