Chapter-10 ..Fall in love

L.I.B.Y.A ( Love Is Beautiful ; You also )

Reader's POV

 

" Appa!!! ..." sungmin called his father and came into his father's office , suddenly.., he saw Micky in the office..

Micky chatted his father happily..Micky smiled to sungmin but sungmin didn't reply back .

" Micky!! why did you come here??.." sungmin asked him and he sat against Micky.

" Mr.Lee invited to me..." Micky smiled again.

" so..Appa!! why did you call me here??..I am so busy..." he pouted to his father..

" ya...don't fake...this is the lunch time..." sungmin's father said..

" lunch time ...right..but you are a boss.., I am not boss..so .."

" be quiet!! " he cut out his son 's reasons..

" Micky-ah..look at that...really just kid..." sungmin's father turned to Yoochun...

" Nae..Mr.Lee..."

" stop..stop...Appa...do you want me to have a lunch with Micky??..right..." sungmin cut out thier peace..

"OMG!! our minnie becomes more clever.." his father smirked..

" that is the antique way..Appa...Let's go..Micky.." sungmin pouted to his father and stood up.

" so..Mr.Lee...please take care of your health.." Micky bowed to sungmin's father and went out with sungmin from the office.

 

-----

" Micky...My dad..what he happen??..he is not feeling well..." sungmin asked Micky during having their lunch..

" nothing special..but he is getting old..so he becomes weak..." Micky answered and sungmin nodded to understand his words.

" Is he showing??..." sungmin murmured and thought...

" Yah...do you think your dad is showing to you..because..he wants you to marry with me??..." sungmin nodded to Micky and Micky laughed happily..

" don't worry..even I love you too much..I don't use this antique way..." Micky giggled and Sungmin laughed sweetly..

" why do you love me??..Micky...you are a good guy...." sungmin murmured sadly..

" you can give me many force...you always shines for me as a light...My wround are gone when I see your smile..."

" yes...Micky..you are right...Park Yoochun...is also perfect guy...he is too perfect for me..but...Micky...my problem is here..." sungmin pointed out and pressed his left chest..

" my heart doesn't work for you...he still too quiet for..you...Mianhae!!! I am really barbo.." sungmin said sadly...

" that is OK...I think..I should try hard to get your love..." Micky smiled weakly..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

 

Micky is 25 years old...that is a good age..he is a doctor..that is a good job...he has a good mind...single...love me too much...this is enough for becomming my groom...Ash...I don't know....I ruffled my hair and sat on the sofa ....

" lee sungmin!!!!!!!!!!! "

" Appa!!!!!!!!!! " lee hyukjae hit my shoulder from my back...

" if I am killer..,you will die now.." he smirked and went inside his room...

I sighed deeply...

lee hyukjae is also 25 years old...that is a good age...he is a CEO...that is also a good job...he is really cold ...but he has also good mind...he doesn't smile all the time...but he is so cute when he smiles...I thought and smiled for him.

" lee sungmin..you are crazy!! Now...why do you compare the two guys...??.."I murmured and ruffled my hair again...

" what happen..sungmin...??..Are you all right??.." lee hyukjae said..

that is normal condition...why am I worry something??..

" Anni..." I replied and he sat beside me as I moved little from him..

" so strange..." he noticed my manner but he neglected as he switched on the TV...

I heard my heartbeat clearly....when did he place my heart??...OTTHOKHAE...lee sungmin ..please think again...

" sungmin...you...." suddenly he turned his head and looked at me..

" Wae...e...Waeyo..o..."I shocked....

" Are you ill??..." he prepared to measure my temperature so he rase his hand to place my forehead...

but I grabbed his hand and looked at his eyes...

" Nope...I want to go to bed,,," I replied and released his hand...

"Ok,,,," he said...as I stoop up and tried to ran away from him..

" sungmin!!!!!!! " he called again and I stopped as I looked back him..

" Waeyo...." I asked him...

" you should go to the upstair right...you go toward the kitchen..now..." he warned me...

" Arr..i forgot...." I giggled and ran upstair quickly...

lee hyukjae..I really fall in love with him....what do I do now??...what is the best way for me?

=========================================================================